• Colts

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: New York Giants Number 1 Offence!

Coming off a throttling victory against the Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas (4-2) gave New York every chance to put this game away early.

But Eli Manning and the Giants (3-2) couldn't do it. They trailed 7-6 midway through the third quarter after the Cowboys had already committed all of their turnovers. Then New York started giving the ball away: four turnovers in five drives, including a fumble at the Dallas 1 with 1:18 left while down by seven.

"We just shot ourselves in the foot," Manning said. "We were letting them get the best of us."

Alberton_Magpie will have to learn NOT to blow his trumpet too early in future. This is the immediate outcome. Karma wins every time. Karma is perpetual.

Be modest or shut up. Best advice you'll get on BF.

camsmith said:
He might have lead a winning comeback if that guy didnt fumble on the 1.
Wasn't meant to be. How many chances can one team have ???

I find it very amusing that a fan of the Cowboys was tempted to lay some money on the Giants to win. :eek:
It's a crazy world with a world of crazy ppl. Karma is perpetual still. :p

Woodson said:
Wasn't meant to be. How many chances can one team have ???

I find it very amusing that a fan of the Cowboys was tempted to lay some money on the Giants to win. :eek:
It's a crazy world with a world of crazy ppl. Karma is perpetual still.

:eek:

i would have won to with the giants having a three point start. :D

Nerve wracking match with Shockey tying up the game with a TD one minute from time. Two great plays from Manning.

Thankfully the Cowboys won the coin toss and received in extra time, pulled off a couple of early passes to get them within range, then got sacked losing 7 metres and forcing a 48 yard field goal to win the game. 4-2 gives Cowboys fans something to look forward to but they need to find something more in offense to challenge seriously this year.

Go Cowboys!!!

Didn't know you where into the NFL ODN.

And a Cowboy's fan to boot - go figure. :p

If the Cowboys could get some consistency on offense they'd be a reasonable chance this year. If it's not Drew fumbling, it's bloody Keyhole or Crayton (not that he'll be a problem from the next month) bumbling the bloody thing. They desperately need JJ back carrying the ball if they are going to beat the Seahawks next week.

marcuz said:
:eek:

i would have won to with the giants having a three point start. :D

Never a fan of these 3.5 pt starts as a fav. I know too well, that when your prefered team is underdog, that's the value. Otherwise leave it ALONE.
Can't bring myself to lay money for the opposition. That's just EVIL. May as well sell your soul for sawdust. If I sold out on my teams that easily, I'll just give the game away. Passion has NO PRICE. Once again, Karma is perpetual.

JeffDunne said:
If the Cowboys could get some consistency on offense they'd be a reasonable chance this year. If it's not Drew fumbling, it's bloody Keyhole or Crayton (not that he'll be a problem from the next month) bumbling the bloody thing. They desperately need JJ back carrying the ball if they are going to beat the Seahawks next week.

Drew has been sensational this year especially looking after the ball. Although he can thank our offensive line which has monstered most defenses this year.

And how Peerless price hasn't worked his way into the rotation yet has got me stuffed. He hasn't got the best hands in the business but he's got the speed to get behind most secondarys and stretch the field to help the running game.

Woodson said:
Never a fan of these 3.5 pt starts as a fav. I know too well, that when your prefered team is underdog, that's the value. Otherwise leave it ALONE.
Can't bring myself to lay money for the opposition. That's just EVIL. May as well sell your soul for sawdust. If I sold out on my teams that easily, I'll just give the game away. Passion has NO PRICE. Once again, Karma is perpetual.

Never let the heart rule when on the punt. Its the best thing the old man ever taught me. I rarely ever bet against my own team in fact ive never bet against the cowboys but i did bet against essendon a couple of times. They were travelling west and we were at decent odds to win so backed against us and cashed in knowing we travel worse than a frustrated terrorist.

Drew's been pretty good but he's had a few fumbles. Putting up great numbers though. I've got him on my fantasy team so I've been watching him pretty closely.

Keyhole's fumbles have been costly the last couple of weeks (also on my fantasy team :( ) - he needs to learn his limitations. Penisless should get a run now that Crayton's broke an ankle.

I've been pretty impressed with the Cowboys so far especially the defense. I still think they'll struggle to put up winning scores against the best defenses but fortunately for them they are in the NFC. ;)

JeffDunne said:
Drew's been pretty good but he's had a few fumbles. Putting up great numbers though. I've got him on my fantasy team so I've been watching him pretty closely.

Keyhole's fumbles have been costly the last couple of weeks (also on my fantasy team :( ) - he needs to learn his limitations. Penisless should get a run now that Crayton's broke an ankle.

I've been pretty impressed with the Cowboys so far especially the defense. I still think they'll struggle to put up winning scores against the best defenses but fortunately for them they are in the NFC. ;)
Sell high on Bledsoe now, Flozell "The Hotel" Adams is out for the season with a torn ACL. No way Bledsoe gets good protection with Torrin Tucker as the LT unfortunately. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne said:
Didn't know you where into the NFL ODN.

And a Cowboy's fan to boot - go figure. :p
When I was footloose and fancy free, I was into anything competitive. Then in a long term relationship and without access to Fox Sports, I was probably only able to indulge in AFL and that's about it without upsetting the family and sleeping on the couch.

The shackles are broken, Fox is back on and I can indulge again. My only problem is I have little idea now who is who and how good they are.

Oh for the heydays of Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith.

camsmith said:
Funny, out of that top ten, i only give 3 teams any chance of winning the superbowl.

Cincinnati
New England
San Diego

NFC is very weak. Dallas and Philli will probably fight it out for the NFC championship so I think they are both a good chance to at least make the superbowl. Then I think they will need to get lucky.

DBAH0 said:
Sell high on Bledsoe now, Flozell "The Hotel" Adams is out for the season with a torn ACL. No way Bledsoe gets good protection with Torrin Tucker as the LT unfortunately. :(

F***!!!! :(

Time to run the ball even more now. With two of the best guards in the business we will have to pound that sucker up the middle and take some pressure of the QB.

Chiefs-Dolphins game moved to Friday (Saturday here)

Chiefs-Dolphins game moved to Oct. 21

Due to yet another Hurricane the Miami game is being brought forward to Friday.

NDG posted in tips thread, but thought others might want to know. Hopefully we might get an extra game on the box this week.

Back