• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Giants, Adelaide Strikers
If you think number one offence you think of washington or phillidelphia but statiscly New York Giants are when you think about it they have E.Manning, Burress, Toomer, Shockey, Jacobs, Barber and Tyree. And when at least 3 or 4 of them have a good game the generally win and win well (eg 44-24 thrashing of St.Louis).

Re: New York Giants Number 1 Offence!

Washington . . . best offense? . . . which decade are we talking about here?

As for the Giants, sure their form has been good but they've only played one decent defensive team, San Diego, and surprise, surprise . . the Giants got belted. Arizona, St Loius and New Orleans are going to have big scores against them just about every week, so that's hardly a bragging point.

Lets see how effective the Giants offense is against Dallas, Denver and Washington before we start getting carried away.

Lol, thinking the same thing, the redskins!?? even with one of the best RB's atm (Portis) they still can't get a decent score on the board.

Lol i got one for ya, Indianapolis is the number one ranked defence (points per/game)

How wacked is that........... but again, same as the NYG, look at who they have played...

At round 12 or so, then look at the stats. At the moment, they dont mean anything.

camsmith said:
At round 12 or so, then look at the stats. At the moment, they dont mean anything.

Exactly camsmith. Alberton Magpie is not doing himself/herself NO favours with spineless facts that are just laughable. Hey Alberton_Magpie, how about coming back on Monday morning and discussing how your G-Men's game vs Dallas. Marcuz will be ready to feast on your feeble excuses.

Re: Indy O >>> Still waiting ???

camsmith said:
Lol, i dont mind him posting up these stats, the more posters on this forum the better..

I was just putting the stat into context :p

ok, I'm being abit mean to him only to warn him that bubbles burst in the NFL >>>> if a 15-1 season isn't a season not worth bragging about <<< then nothing is. ;) see, I can take the mickey outta my own Steelers.

Just wish those Super Bowl visitors last season returned more often instead of when it means a trophy is on the line.

Where are those Indy fireworks gone ? May have to wait for MNF when they roast the Lambs next week. :p

Re: Rams vs Colts

No chance.

The Indy Offense will tear the Rams secondary to shreds. The Rams give up big yards against the pass and I'd expect Peyton to find plenty of wide open receivers.

When the Rams have the ball, they have one primary target in Holt and Indy should be able to double or triple team him out of the game. He's currently listed as questionable, Bruce is still doubtful, so if both don't play expect the Rams offense to really struggle.

However the Rams have a big advantage this week in that Martz is in hospital. They may actually rediscover the running game and the defensive schemes may be a little less predictable than they've been all season.

Indy will win and win well.

colts should destroy them. st louis is missing their best db in jeremtrius butler and they just cut their starting safety from last week, michael hawthorne, so a phantom is starting this week, plus indi's defense has been very good

fuey said:
^ What they said...

Indy's defense is certainly no pushover anymore...

Kinda expecting a Packers-Saints scoreline to be honest.

And your secodary is in a sad state when jeremetrius Butler is your No.1 corner. :eek:

Rams offense can match the colts on a good day, but there defense is a bit worrying at momments if they can get defense in shape they have a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mizza said:
Rams offense can match the colts on a good day, but there defense is a bit worrying at momments if they can get defense in shape they have a chance.

It's not about offense Vs offense, defense Vs defense.

Colts O Vs Rams D, the Colts, even though they haven't played all that well so far this season, will still carve up the Rams D. No contest.

Rams O Vs Colts D, the way the Colts have been playing on D you still give the points to them, though yes, it is a much harder decision than the previous.

If Holt doesn't play the Rams will have no offense.

The Colts can score against the leagues best defences, so the Rams should be a pushover.

fuey said:
Kinda expecting a Packers-Saints scoreline to be honest.

Bite me!!! :mad:

:)

Freeney will give Bulger nightmares. And if they try and double up on the left of the offensive line to stop freeney then watch Mathis and Brock cash in.

Indy dont rush more than 4 most of the time and with the way the rams play id stick to that and force Bulger to throw into triple and double coverage. If they dont want to run the ball then dont load the box.

I'd also expect the indy Tightends Clark and Hartsock to have big games. The rams D is small and they will have problems stopping big targets especially up the middle and in the red zone.

Mizza said:
On a good day the rams offense can be as good as anyones they have big names like bulger, holt, faulk, jackson, bruce. and on the defense they hav archaletta, coakley, butler( dont think hes playin).

They just become part of the scenery under the gameplan of Mike Martz. The only time they see the ball these days are in screen plays or if they are placed in the slot on a passing play.

Martz believes running the football should be a criminal offence.

marcuz said:
They just become part of the scenery under the gameplan of Mike Martz. The only time they see the ball these days are in screen plays or if they are placed in the slot on a passing play.

Martz believes running the football should be a criminal offence.
Martz isnt coaching them this week, the assistant coach is so we might see a diffrent rams team.

Re: Lambs vs Colts

Mizza, Mizza, Mizza. Confiscate that word 'draw' from further polls and insert 'tie'. You do know about Overtime don't you ? That's what takes NFL games to the next level. A 'tie' happens after the 'fifth quarter' when no addition to the forth quarter score has occured.

As for Rams vs Colts. Rams are cooked. Just a matter of Peyton and his hungry teammates chewing them up. Blow out highly likely.

Re: Lambs vs Colts

Woodson said:
Mizza, Mizza, Mizza. Confiscate that word 'draw' from further polls and insert 'tie'. You do know about Overtime don't you ? That's what takes NFL games to the next level. A 'tie' happens after the 'fifth quarter' when no addition to the forth quarter score has occured.

As for Rams vs Colts. Rams are cooked. Just a matter of Peyton and his hungry teammates chewing them up. Blow out highly likely.

thanx

Back