News 2013 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to get excited, doesnt feel like a grand final , would normally steer clear of this match up

I am with ya buddy.

Actually went to sign up for a goame of bowls on Wednesday for today. Picked up the pen and put it down remembering it was gf day.

Last night I thought wtf do i want to watch this dribble. It will be appalling of the Hawks win. It will be funny if they lose. I can watch a comedy on replay.

Not interested. Signed up for the game of bowls like I should of. Had a brilliant surf this morning. Might watch the replay tonight or a few shows I have stacked up waiting.Either way hope everyone has a great day (like I am having) and Hodge stubs his toe and gets a scraped knee.

Later all.

Unlike many of you I'm acually pumped up for this. Freo's first GF. The Sydney connection with Lyon. And to be honest I've had nothing but nice conversations with every Freo fan (BF or otherwise) this year which is the complete opposite of last year & Hawks flogs.

Well I've got the purple shirt on and am looking fwd to seeing Crowely towel up Mitchell, Balla get in the ear of a few Hawks and drag out a couple of soft frees, Buddy to be pathetic and leave on a low note all this while Hodge gets praised for his courage at playing in the open space down back when the game was in the balance more than likely...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty dull game, I think these two teams can thank god we had so many injuries, a fully fit Swans would take both these teams to the cleaners!
Helps me through the day thinking this way....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back