Preview 2015 Grand Final: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles - Gunston IN, Hartung OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Shiels tag Shuey or is he better suited to running with outside player like Gaff? I think he has to be tried on Shuey.

Shiels always used to tag Gaff and beat him aswell, however I agree with you and he should run with Shoey. Let Izzy go head to head with Gaff and burn him off. Gaff has good endurance but not great speed and Izzy can hurt him big time going the other way.

Wore my Hawks gear to work today the looks I got from customers was glorious :p
One customer asked for help before another (Wearing eagles gear) then said "oh he won't be able to help you because we all know Hawks supporters are bit slow hahaha" to which I replied "Sorry was just thinking about how Im going to be celebrating saturday night" :p been a great week of banter.

Dear twits suggesting Poppy for sub, he will need to be moved onto the interchange line for that to happen.

Those who suggest him for the sub strike me as the stats based footy observer.

The sub doesnt have to be named from the bench players.

As for suggesting Poppy, i love the guy but he has been the quietest compared to hill, duryea and suckling. I would say suckling but his kicking will be crucial to break the web and duryea also can kick long and accurate. That leaves Hill and Poppy for me. So not based on stats but form and matchups.

He's only gotten 2 wrong since 2000 apparently funnily enough it was Geelong vs Hawthorn 2008 and Sydney vs Hawthorn 2014, he put all his criteria together and had Hawthorn on 18 points West Coast 17.5 end result = Hawks by a goal.
It doesnt matter what Parko says because we just got the ultimate tip; the penguins in Melbourne zoo picked the Hawks to win. No more tips required.

8 tall vs 6 talls.

That definitely worries me, particularly if it is hot.

Ultimately though, I think if we bring the hunger and intensity that we brought last year. We will win.

But it is going to be really, really tough.

Gunston is no slouch. Probably does the most running in our side with the exception of Smith and Hill although I'm hoping his mobility isn't too hampered. Looked to be fine.

Roughy is playing as some hybrid Ruck Rover Key forward role. Only dinosaurs we really have are McEvoy, Hale and Lake. Could pencil Schoey with the four but he has a zip in his step the past month. Hope it continues.

It's their midfield that worries me. They spread so much better than we do and their inside ball winners can definitely break even with ours. We must stop Schuey and Gaff. The former tore us apart in a single ******* quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back