Injury 2015 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

sometimes you need a change of environment for your fortunes to change aka polec. I think shaw is fast falling into this category. dont think we will see either of him or butcher on our list come year end. Shaw is at least tradeable.

sometimes you need a change of environment for your fortunes to change aka polec. I think shaw is fast falling into this category. dont think we will see either of him or butcher on our list come year end. Shaw is at least tradeable.

How is Shaw's location causing him to have injuries? o_O

How is Shaw's location causing him to have injuries? o_O

how was polecs location causing him to have injuries? its all up top. I know for a FACT that polec wasnt preparing himself properly up there in brisbane, cos he was homesick and didnt care as much. I was told that first hand by a member of the brisbane fitness staff (a friend of a friend at a party). Im not saying that shaw dont want to be in adelaide as i have no idea, but im sure he would be enjoying himself a hell of a lot more in adelaide if he wasnt getting injured so often. Its happened so many times when a player goes to a new club, new opportunitiies, new enthusiasm and better fortunes come your way.

Unless he is 100% settled, this would have to at some point go through his head.

how was polecs location causing him to have injuries? its all up top. I know for a FACT that polec wasnt preparing himself properly up there in brisbane, cos he was homesick and didnt care as much. I was told that first hand by a member of the brisbane fitness staff (a friend of a friend at a party). Im not saying that shaw dont want to be in adelaide as i have no idea, but im sure he would be enjoying himself a hell of a lot more in adelaide if he wasnt getting injured so often. Its happened so many times when a player goes to a new club, new opportunitiies, new enthusiasm and better fortunes come your way.

Unless he is 100% settled, this would have to at some point go through his head.

Which would all be a fine theory if it was his head that was injured, not his groin.

Which would all be a fine theory if it was his head that was injured, not his groin.

Maybe he was referring to his smaller head.

But polec is home now, so while he is injured he is in a place surrounded by family and friends. I never said he would avoid injuries.

So nup, no logic there at all

It is no more than a gut feeling, but it won't surprise me at all if Shaw asks to be traded to Freo at the end of this season.

G'day guys, any info available about whether Ryder will be right to go this week?

Desperately need him back in my draft team :)

Trained well today with the main group, Needs to get through training tomorrow to be picked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Polec's number of weeks out is reducing then surely the scans on his foot showed improvement? Not saying he's going to play but at least it hasn't got any worse, which is a good sign.

Actually, just noticed that the prognosis hasn't changed at all from last week...so it's clear they have no idea what is happening.

If Polec's number of weeks out is reducing then surely the scans on his foot showed improvement? Not saying he's going to play but at least it hasn't got any worse, which is a good sign.

Actually, just noticed that the prognosis hasn't changed at all from last week...so it's clear they have no idea what is happening.

Yeah, he's been 5-7 for 3 weeks now.

Polec has just been in China representing the club. There's been no word on how his latest scans went but if it was good news we probably would've heard it by now.

He's definitely not going to play this year. His injury is very concerning.

This has been the theme from the club all year. It's like they're playing cloaks and daggers. It's no different to Lobbe at the start of the year, player sections, issues on player fitness and gamestyle. I'd love for Kenny or whoever to just come out and tell it straight how it is

Yeah, he's been 5-7 for 3 weeks now.

Polec has just been in China representing the club. There's been no word on how his latest scans went but if it was good news we probably would've heard it by now.

He what?

I rolled my ankle three days before I went on a trip to Langkawi in Indonesia and the plane trip was brutal thanks to the increased pressure generated by altitude. My foot swelled up like you wouldn't believe. What moron thought it would be a good idea for a guy with a navicular to get on a plane unless it was actually pain free?

He what?

I rolled my ankle three days before I went on a trip to Langkawi in Indonesia and the plane trip was brutal thanks to the increased pressure generated by altitude. My foot swelled up like you wouldn't believe. What moron thought it would be a good idea for a guy with a navicular to get on a plane unless it was actually pain free?

Probably the same moron who thought it was a good idea to keep playing him for a month after he did the injury.

He what?

Isn't it more a numb soreness that gets worse with running?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back