• Gilles Muller - replaced by Nicolas Almagro
  • Kei Nishikori - replaced by Guillermo Garcia-Lopez
  • Dominic Thiem - replaced by Guido Pella
Australian Participants:
  • Nick Kyrgios (Seeded #12)
  • Bernard Tomic

Kyrgios v Querrey at 6pm live on ESPN

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

So what is wrong with Bernie that he had to retire from the match?
He is a weak pea-heart, the sooner he rids his old man of coaching him the sooner he will pull his finger out. There is a serious case of complacency and laziness that can only be attributed to dad not giving a toss about the mental side of things. Its been going on for too long now and bernie needs to grow a pair and tap him on the shoulder, thank him for his contribution to his development and find a proper tennis coach who knows how to get the best out of the player. It might actually fix his off court arrogance and general w***erish attitude as well.

He is a weak pea-heart, the sooner he rids his old man of coaching him the sooner he will pull his finger out. There is a serious case of complacency and laziness that can only be attributed to dad not giving a toss about the mental side of things. Its been going on for too long now and bernie needs to grow a pair and tap him on the shoulder, thank him for his contribution to his development and find a proper tennis coach who knows how to get the best out of the player. It might actually fix his off court arrogance and general ******ish attitude as well.

This is all true but I can't see him going up to the ump and his opponent and saying he has to retire from the match due to his pea heart. Assuming he has an injury so was just wondering what it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad Kyrgios is turning up tonight, no respect for opponent.

Single hand backhand, minimal ball bounces before serving, don't care attitude.

Should've known when I heard him say he was bored in Rd1 match.

Just tuned in... He's so petulant and pathetic. Serving slow forehand kickers, then going for winners with every shot.

Kyrgios should have bypassed this event, forget about trying to make the tour finals and just play when he feels he is right to go. He would beat zverev in his sleep if he was serious, that was a joke and deep down zverev might feel a bit weird about that match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back