List Mgmt. 2016 Draft/Trade/Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwiw Nathan Fyfe spotted in Sydney today. Out of contract at seasons end if I recall correctly?
I believe you saw a homeless guy

Can we at least wait and see what Reid has to offer before calling to dump him overboard?

Everyone's happy for the club to keep persisting with AJ but Reid, who has shown himself to be a valuable contributor when fit, is being pissed on by all and sundry.

Yeah, he's had a bad run with injury but that's not unusual for a young kid of his size.

He's 24 ffs.

Reid was a premiership CHF, so right now he has a few more runs on the board than Wood.

Reckon Tedeski might be right about him heading back south, though. And I'd say Mitchell is gone, or at least the club reckons he probably is.
White to be delisted and Reid to play CHF and with his brother. But no draft picks after Treloar so who then?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

We would get nothing for Reid. I'd rather persist with him and hope he comes good. When on the park he has the ability to become a valuable contributor. We'd struggle to get a decent pick for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he will go to a Victorian club or stay at GC.
His GF is a Victorian he owns a house in Melb.

It seems far fetched when I see us linked to JOM. Would take every penny leftover this off season, Mitchell and our first round minimum.

The only reason I think it's remotely plausible is that he may want a normal life where he's not bothered every time he goes out for coffee.

I don't know if he'll end up the absolute Rolls Royce everyone tells me but hes a projected elite inside and outside player so go chase him Swans. Need someone capable of kicking a ball from a contest.

It seems far fetched when I see us linked to JOM. Would take every penny leftover this off season, Mitchell and our first round minimum.

The only reason I think it's remotely plausible is that he may want a normal life where he's not bothered every time he goes out for coffee.

I don't know if he'll end up the absolute Rolls Royce everyone tells me but hes a projected elite inside and outside player so go chase him Swans. Need someone capable of kicking a ball from a contest.

He also has patella tendonitis on BOTH knees.

He also has patella tendonitis on BOTH knees.

So does Heeney?
But if JOM's knees are degenerative in any way we wouldn't proceed. I find it unlikely ultimately given the gossip surrounding his future, scouts at his reserves gam etc. Think his knees probably pass a medical and structure test at this point.

Pretty sure he would be willing to fly there with the team 4 time a year from Melbourne
He currently flys there once when playing for GCS so only 3 more with a shorter flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back