List Mgmt. 2016 Draft/Trade/Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just a reminder that the topic of this thread is draft/trade/free agency discussion, NOT COLA and NOT a debate on which is the more successful club out of Norf and Sydney. Opposition posters, you are welcome to post here if you legitimately have something to add to the topic but remember which board you are on.

Someone on the Norf board proposed our first round pick and Rohan as a trade for Wood, immediately followed by "I'd still rather not"

I saw one on their board suggesting our first rounder and Mills!!
Yep, good luck getting that trade boys...

Good that the club quickly knocked on the head that nonsense from Barrett. Tippett can probably now be considered a ruckman rather than a KPF so we do need to find another KPF but surely that is Reid, lets not forget that he played some very good games last year.

O'Meara is not a free agent so would have to be traded for so not sure how we could get him or whether we could afford him but the guy is a genuine gun.

Pity Talia got injured before we could see what he brings as a KPD, throws a bit of a cloud over our KPD stocks going forward and whether we need to recruit a ready made KPD this trade period.

I saw one on their board suggesting our first rounder and Mills!!
Yep, good luck getting that trade boys...
Gee, I know Wood knows how to read the time clock but he must have a lot of other talent to pull off that trade.

It is really sad how uninformed and stupid a lot of BF posters are, particularly about trades. The ones I like are bundling up a heap of spuds to get a top player. If people take them to task they just add another spud! Really sad :-(

It reminds me of playing AFL 2006 on the PS2. At the end of the season you could package up a bunch of guys like Ryan Brabazon, Matthew Davis, Matt Laidlaw, and Josh Willoughby and the AI would offer you a trade for Ablett Jr and Bartel. So good!!

Where did the O'Meara trade with us begin? I don't recall seeing his name linked with us anywhere on the net...

Am i the only one who wouldn't care if Mitchell went? Sounds like he's asking for more money than the club thinks he's worth. Bit of cheek for a 23 year old whose only just passed the 50 game mark to be demanding big moola.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did the O'Meara trade with us begin? I don't recall seeing his name linked with us anywhere on the net...

Am i the only one who wouldn't care if Mitchell went? Sounds like he's asking for more money than the club thinks he's worth. Bit of cheek for a 23 year old whose only just passed the 50 game mark to be demanding big moola.
Especially given what he has been paid to date.

He's playing well but if he doesn't want to be a swan he can leave, so long as we get a decent return, don't want someone who's not commited to our great club

First ever post on this forum, long time fan of the swans.

I may get severely criticised for this comment, but if we were to let go of Mitchell and were willing to sign up JOM and had the cash I would seriously consider letting Reid go as well and chase Fyfe instead.

There could be a possibility he may leave the Dockers, and Brett Kirk might get in his ear.

I know it may sound irrational, but could you imagine Fyfe in the red and white

I may get severely criticised for this comment, but if we were to let go of Mitchell and were willing to sign up JOM and had the cash I would seriously consider letting Reid go as well and chase Fyfe instead.

There could be a possibility he may leave the Dockers, and Brett Kirk might get in his ear.

Reid gets paid well no doubt, but we could not possibly afford JOM and Fyfe

I think almost any Swans fan would have Fyfe and O'Meara over Reid and Mitchell. Would just never happen.

I think almost any Swans fan would have Fyfe and O'Meara over Reid and Mitchell. Would just never happen.
And they say #lolNorf fans are crazy when it comes to trade ideas :p

Fyfe would be on a million a year.

It called a rumour mate, nobody knows where they start, they just start...Nek minnit it's like wildfire! Sometimes they're real too!

I think the entire Wood》Syd on $500k thing just screamed of someone using a contact in the media to try and disrupt our negotiations with Mitchell.

Hmm. I wonder which team might benefit from Mitchell thinking we were throwing bags of cash around and not signing him up?

Could be a crazy conspiracy theory. But we caame out with a statement denying it 24hrs later on the eve of an important game didn't we.

I love Tom but O'Meara would go a long way to completing our team. Lack of outside pace was exposed again last night after GWS blew us apart.

We've got enough grunt inside but can't cope with run and spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back