NFL 2016 NFL - Week 17 (Post Season Next Stop)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm so ******* pissed off and crushed at the same time. I can't stand the Packers. We ALL knew the script, but I still hold a glimmer of hope that we may just get our s**t together on Primetime. We haven't won our division in 23 fn years. It was important to show that we can but we s**t the bed again. I'm sick of it. So sick of it. We piss a 2 game lead with 3 straight losses. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

23 years no division.
ONE playoff victory since 50s.

I'm filthy. Same ole ******* LIONS.
I feel your pain. We've been a bit more successful, but nowadays I think there's more chance of Fitzroy returning to the AFL than the Redskins winning the Lombardi again.

Lions are very very close. Really need to improve just a touch on D and a healthy Abdullah and they'll be lethal.
We're far from lethal. Pass D is piss poor. Secondary can't tackle. Can't make the big plays when needed. We can't get takeaways.

Then there's our ******* coach.

I'm so ******* pissed off and crushed at the same time. I can't stand the Packers. We ALL knew the script, but I still hold a glimmer of hope that we may just get our s**t together on Primetime. We haven't won our division in 23 fn years. It was important to show that we can but we s**t the bed again. I'm sick of it. So sick of it. We piss a 2 game lead with 3 straight losses. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

23 years no division.

I share your pain, bro.

23 years no division.

What cuts me the most is seeing the lack of interest in winning the division by GB and their fans. They don't care. Beneficiaries of being a decent team in a s**t division. They just expect it every season and it happens. 23 years is a long time but we've probably got the best pieces in place (conservative coaching aside) than we have had in a long time so all we can do is hope for next year. I can't give two shits about next week. We have very little chance of being competitive anyway. This hurts deep though. Chucked my Lions gear on, had some munchies in hand and was really hoping for the happy ending. Instead I got to watch same old Lions and smug GB.

What cuts me the most is seeing the lack of interest in winning the division by GB and their fans. They don't care. Beneficiaries of being a decent team in a s**t division. They just expect it every season and it happens. 23 years is a long time but we've probably got the best pieces in place (conservative coaching aside) than we have had in a long time so all we can do is hope for next year. I can't give two shits about next week. We have very little chance of being competitive anyway. This hurts deep though. Chucked my Lions gear on, had some munchies in hand and was really hoping for the happy ending. Instead I got to watch same old Lions and smug GB.

Im not sure how you come to the conclusion the fans dont care about winning the division.. unless your speaking to alot of fans and they are telling you this?? We're all behind computers or phones here mate..

I dont want to rub it in but we were 4-6 at one stage so to see how we have played the last 6 games and to grab a division title, home game and feel pretty good at trying to sneak into a sb.. well i talk for one green bay fan and i care..

Dont buy into seattle atm. Id rather be at home againsy a stingy giants d then away at seattle

Cheer up, there's always next week....The division means SFA if we lose next week & Detroit win.
I'm feeling very meh about the Play Offs. Seattle will start heavy favorites and will absolutely s**t down our throats. Should not be going as far as I'm concerned.

This team is not play off worthy under any circumstances. At least we'll have a big shiny 'playoff participant' banner we can erect at Ford Field.

I'm feeling very meh about the Play Offs. Seattle will start heavy favorites and will absolutely s**t down our throats. Should not be going as far as I'm concerned.

This team is not play off worthy under any circumstances. The plus side is that we'll have a big shiner 'playoff participant' banner we can erect at Ford Field.

if Stafford can reduce the overthrows, and the Lions DL can keep Wilson in the pocket. Lions will win.

im picking the Lions nextweek. I dont like what ive seen from Seattle in the last few weeks. almost losing back to back games at home against divisional rivals, and both had losing records.

This team is not play off worthy under any circumstances. At least we'll have a big shiny 'playoff participant' banner we can erect at Ford Field.

Seattle have hit the wall & Wilson is no Rodgers.

Just be content that you've done enough this year to still be in it.

if Stafford can reduce the overthrows, and the Lions DL can keep Wilson in the pocket. Lions will win.

im picking the Lions nextweek. I dont like what ive seen from Seattle in the last few weeks. almost losing back to back games at home against divisional rivals, and both had losing records.
Nice to see you and some others with a positive outlook on my sorry ass team but I just can't see it. Maybe because I'm on tilt right now...but mostly because our history says so.

Like always, I'll clear my head and get back on the cool aid by Thursday. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. A glutton for punishment.

Seattle have hit the wall & Wilson is no Rodgers.

Just be content that you've done enough this year to still be in it.
The truth is I'm not content to be a 'participant'. Prolly should be but I'm not. We stumbled in purely thx to Wash. 3 losses in a row doesn't cut it when you need to take control of your own course.

I'll be content if/when we win a playoff game in my lifetime. That's how low the bar is. It's sad innit.

The truth is I'm not content to be a 'participant'. Prolly should be but I'm not. We stumbled in purely thx to Wash. 3 losses in a row doesn't cut it when you need to take control of your own course.

I'll be content if/when we win a playoff game in my lifetime. That's how low the bar is. It's sad innit.

Ahh don't feel so bad.

Ryan Mathews doesn't fumble away the game in week 5 and you wouldn't be there at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh don't feel so bad.

Ryan Mathews doesn't fumble away the game in week 5 and you wouldn't be there at all.
True. We got lucky several times over our winnng stretch.

Detroit in this up to their eyeballs imo. Seattle have looked shitful the past month & that's been compounded by the loss of Earl & Lockett. So long as you can put sufficient pressure on Wilson with that limp OL of theirs, you'll be in the game. Will be a shootout.

Because of Rodgers.

Packers were playing s**t when they played @ Atlanta this year and only lost by 1 point. Last time they played in the playoffs Falcons were the 1seed and a top offence, and got blown out by the Packers.
What the *
Firstly, 2010 has nothing to do with 2016.
Besides Matt Ryan and matt Bryant who was even on the Falcons roster who is still at Atlanta?

And secondly. HOW THE HELL IS A TEAM WHICH IS 4-2 WHO DOESNT TURN IT OVER, WHO HAS 350 YARDS OF OFFENCE "playing s**t"

As much as I don't like espn's qbr initially, it Doesshow an interesting stat. Rodgers who had 4tds, 0ints and completed 74% of passes had a qbr of 89.5. That's almost a 90% chance of winning ffs.

With the state of the NFL these days with the qb being more important than ever, one could argue that the Falcons played worse than the packers that day as Rodgers did better than Ryan and we still beat you.

I do agree that I'm afraid of playing Green Bay more than any other team right now, however, your argument is absolutely moronic. A) you're using 6 year old data which has zero relevance to today and B) your second argument is factually incorrect.

Im not sure how you come to the conclusion the fans dont care about winning the division.. unless your speaking to alot of fans and they are telling you this??e
I don't care about winning the division
I just care about making playoffs
ITs just winning the division is the easier path to that as you're fighting 3 teams for 1 spot rather than 11 teams for 2 spots.

After the Falcons won the division after week 16 I messaged a mate a screen shot of the Falcons merchandise email with divisional champ gear and just going wtf. Who gives a s**t.

And then he was laughing and joking about it on the sidelines. If he wasnt an nfl player you just know he would be in a gang or prison. Guy is a moron.

heres-what-the-why-dont-we-have-both-girl-looks-l-2-25350-1427494348-1_big.jpg

There are times when you need to be a gracious winner.
And there are also times you don't want to look like a bronco or patriot bandwagon supporter.

Another week another childish act by Talib.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-raiders-aqib-talib-denver-broncos-trade-jabs

Talib pushes Crabtree down, Crab gets back up and pushes him back, Talib grabs Crabs gold chain and rips it off.

Old Crab would of thrown a punch.

And then he was laughing and joking about it on the sidelines. If he wasnt an nfl player you just know he would be in a gang or prison. Guy is a moron.

He's an absolute POS. Its got me ****ed why his teammates are too gutless to say anything to him either. Bunch of pussies, scared campaigners, surely they know when something isnt cool? That's just childish scumbag behaviour, id be ****ed if id want to be associated with someone like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back