NFL 2016 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Howard is already taken. sighhh ....Ive got more faith in Hoyer than i do Cutler. haha :D

You guys havent been bad this year even in losses tho so youre probably right, you should win. If the Lions were to win could Staf gash the living **** out of their secondary please? that would be fab :thumbsu:#fantasyfootball

Dominated Tenn but 17 penalties will kill you. Especially when it costs you 3 TDs. Should have won comfortably.

vs GB, good second half and had a chance down 7 with 3:30 to go. Just needed a stop but couldn't get it done. Staff had a huge 2nd half. 18/22 200+ yds 3tds QB rating around 154. He's on good form. Should torch Bears woeful D. I'll be starting him in my cashie league this week.

Dominated Tenn but 17 penalties will kill you. Especially when it costs you 3 TDs. Should have won comfortably.

vs GB, good second half and had a chance down 7 with 3:30 to go. Just needed a stop but couldn't get it done. Staff had a huge 2nd half. 18/22 200+ yds 3tds QB rating around 154. He's on good form. Should torch Bears woeful D. I'll be starting him in my cashie league this week.

Whats my man Zigmond's status? I hear he missed practice again, another week out?

Whats my man Zigmond's status? I hear he missed practice again, another week out?
Yep. Hopefully ready next week. Levy is MIA. Rumors that he may miss entire season.

Just me being inquisitive again... so, board, what is the most # of QB's to take a snap for one team in a single season?

Browns current count @ 4.... 3 weeks in. Thats 1.333 QB's per week! :eek:

I remember Cowboys using 4 last year: Romo, Weeden, Cassel and Moore. Surely 5 or 6 is getting close to record territory?
The Patriots could be at 4 this weekend? Or is one of Brissett or Garropolo fit again?

Yep. Hopefully ready next week. Levy is MIA. Rumors that he may miss entire season.

Two important players for the D. Sucks. :thumbsdown:

I know Zig is injured but need more production out of him and Taylor once he gets back. I had high hopes for both of them this year.

Two important players for the D. Sucks. :thumbsdown:

I know Zig is injured but need more production out of him and Taylor once he gets back. I had high hopes for both of them this year.
I'm high on Dev Taylor. Solid lineman. First 2 games were good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ADP said the two most important players on D

You rate Slay better than Levy and Zig? Perhaps Levy, but i put Taylor ahead of Levy and Slay also. Love Taylor and big Zig, hell of a tandem.

You rate Slay better than Levy and Zig? Perhaps Levy, but i put Taylor ahead of Levy and Slay also. Love Taylor and big Zig, hell of a tandem.
Taylor ahead of Slay & Levy. That's a big call.

Personally rate Ziggy/Slay/Levy/Taylor/Quinn.

* I miss Suh.

Taylor ahead of Slay & Levy. That's a big call.

Personally rate Ziggy/Slay/Levy/Taylor/Quinn.

**** I miss Suh.

Think it was that game when you should have beat Seattle last year when Zig and Taylor went absolutely nuts, have loved Taylor since then.

Levy put up one great year and hasn't played sknce
Pre-hip injury Levy was a beast. Now he gone done a quad. Some think a side product of his offseason volcano sledding.

Now he got paid and is enjoying the hot tub.

Oh I love Levy, just think Slay is underrated and Levy hasn't been on the ground.

That said, what do I know? I thought Van Noy would be a beast
Same re Van Noy. Liked him a lot when we drafted him pairing him up with Levy. First injured, then spent majority of time on ST. Still time though but so far been bleh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back