NFL 2016 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

This Carolina implosion is what happens when you try and build a franchise around the greatest flogs in human history.

Who would want to play for the team. All about ME in Carolina
Show yourself out! Embarrassing and clueless post.

Season well and truly over. I think we'll be last in the division. What fall from grace. Complete rabble from the top to the bottom.
Get on Detroit,it's our year ;) Once they get their good defensive line players back they're a smokey for the playoffs. Only 5 games against last years playoff teams and 2 of those are against the Texans and Redskins

This Carolina implosion is what happens when you try and build a franchise around the greatest flogs in human history.

Who would want to play for the team. All about ME in Carolina

No, its what happens when the greatest flog of all time isnt healthy. We need our flog back.. :(

Get on Detroit,it's our year ;) Once they get their good defensive line players back they're a smokey for the playoffs. Only 5 games against last years playoff teams and 2 of those are against the Texans and Redskins
No. I'm happy with my team of choice but I'm confused as *.

Off topic but surely NBC have stuffed up majorly by not flexing Green Bay and Dallas into SNF? Who in there right might would rather watch Brock and Luck in their current state...
Agree but should be Atlanta @ Seattle, will be a ripping game.

The Pack will struggle, Rodgers isnt playing well at all.

Well that was 3 hours of my life wasted, what a disgrace we are (Bucs not far behind us).

Saints vs Panthers should be a cracker. :drunk::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Panthers made a run last year on the back of their best players being in career best form.

This season none of those players are playing anywhere near that level. Can understand one or two dropping off but not this many, this far. I don't want to be one of those "told you so" types but in hindsight maybe all that "fun" wasn't such a good thing?

The Panthers made a run last year on the back of their best players being in career best form.

This season none of those players are playing anywhere near that level. Can understand one or two dropping off but not this many, this far. I don't want to be one of those "told you so" types but in hindsight maybe all that "fun" wasn't such a good thing?
All that fun would have been well worth it had they won the Superbowl.

Season well and truly over. I think we'll be last in the division. What fall from grace. Complete rabble from the top to the bottom.
You'll do a heap of soul searching and belt us next week :(

I've got no faith in that happening. Defense is a mess.
Welcome to our world. ;)

Panthers always play well against us . . . or we just play s**t and find ways to lose . . . either way it'll probably be a last possession wins type game.

Other than the Falcons (occassionally), nobody is playing much D in the NFC South.

Last edited:
You'll do a heap of soul searching and belt us next week :(

Saints should beat us easy on form.. :$

Welcome to our world. ;)

Panthers always play well against us . . . or we just play s**t and find ways to lose . . . either way it'll probably be a last possession wins type game.

Other than the Falcons (occassionally), nobody is playing much D in the NFC South.

Today reminded me of the Jimmy Clausen days, putrid pathetic football, at least u have a decent offense to watch each week. Its like our O, D and ST are trying to outdo each other and see who can suck the most.

If Aguayo wasn't a 2nd rounder I reckon the Bucs would be looking at other kickers by now, but the Bucs will stubbornly stand by him given what they used to sign him. It'll be interesting times for sure.

If Aguayo wasn't a 2nd rounder I reckon the Bucs would be looking at other kickers by now, but the Bucs will stubbornly stand by him given what they used to sign him. It'll be interesting times for sure.
Can always swap with the Bears

Worst draft pick ever.

-----------

Robert Aguayo made 3-of-5 field goals in the Bucs' 17-14, Week 5 win over the Panthers, including the game-winning 38-yarder as time expired.

This was truly a horrific football game. Jameis Winston couldn't make any difficult throws, missed easy ones on top of it, and forced balls to Mike Evans in double-coverage. The Panthers turned the ball over four times. Aguayo had another nightmare game before getting what should be a confidence boost by nailing the winning kick. Before that, he banged one off the right upright from 33 yards out in the first quarter and missed wide left on a 46-yarder in the fourth frame. Aguayo is now 4-of-8 on field goals this season and 8-of-9 on extra points. If not for his draft status, he likely would have been cut last month

Worst draft pick ever.

-----------

Robert Aguayo made 3-of-5 field goals in the Bucs' 17-14, Week 5 win over the Panthers, including the game-winning 38-yarder as time expired.

This was truly a horrific football game. Jameis Winston couldn't make any difficult throws, missed easy ones on top of it, and forced balls to Mike Evans in double-coverage. The Panthers turned the ball over four times. Aguayo had another nightmare game before getting what should be a confidence boost by nailing the winning kick. Before that, he banged one off the right upright from 33 yards out in the first quarter and missed wide left on a 46-yarder in the fourth frame. Aguayo is now 4-of-8 on field goals this season and 8-of-9 on extra points. If not for his draft status, he likely would have been cut last month
The worst NFL draft pick ever or the worst Cutthroat draft pick ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back