Draft Review 2016 - Revisiting the 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcgrath + Ridley + Draper is fine drafting
Begley was a bit of a wtf on draft night....i watch Drew now closely as i was fan.
Graham and Battle too.

The other great thing about this trio is that they are all completely different players and fill different (and very important) roles for the team. Great drafting by the dons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The other great thing about this trio is that they are all completely different players and fill different (and very important) roles for the team. Great drafting by the dons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They’re the kind of holes you’d be happy to fill over 3 drafts which is lucky because we ****ed the 2 drafts either side of this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder where these two have been the last 2 weeks?

People were saying bolton has won four brownlows and added another million to his next contract.

As per usual quite stupid comments. What reply did you want?

Yes, bolton and richmond had quiet games. Tbf port and swans are quality oppo

People were saying bolton has won four brownlows and added another million to his next contract.

As per usual quite stupid comments. What reply did you want?

Yes, bolton and richmond had quiet games. Tbf port and swans are quality oppo
Personally, considering the comments were of a satirical nature, I don't think they required any reply. Everybody here knows where you two stand on the subject of Richmond players vs any other player from the 17 other clubs.

I can’t tell if these Richmond posters are attempting humour or genuinely believe all their players are the best in the league.

Well your in the 16 draft discussion. Maybe start there and take it a step at a time.
Personally, considering the comments were of a satirical nature, I don't think they required any reply. Everybody here knows where you two stand on the subject of Richmond players vs any other player from the 17 other clubs.

might be a fair point if not for your previous comment.

Anyway. Most clearances on the ground again. Not bad from shai given his size. Against a beefy and much praised saints mid group

Well your in the 16 draft discussion. Maybe start there and take it a step at a time.

might be a fair point if not for your previous comment.

Anyway. Most clearances on the ground again. Not bad from shai given his size. Against a beefy and much praised saints mid group
What are your thoughts on Ridley, do you know what he looks like yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back