Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL Player Scharenberg - Copeland dinner p 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Have we got enough for the berg or do we need to go down a category?
We have enough if everyone pays, but there'll be nothing left over.
Would be great to get another $400 or $500 :)

MG, now that I've won a prize in the women's sponsorship, I feel I'm on a roll. Waiting impatiently for a prize here.:D
You best keep the 14th March free - just in case:p

MG, now that I've won a prize in the women's sponsorship, I feel I'm on a roll. Waiting impatiently for a prize here.:D
It's a given

Can those who have made pledges please get their money in soon?
Especially if you wish to be in the draw for the Season Launch.

(Also in order to pay for Scharenberg everyone will need to honour their pledge)

Can those who have made pledges please get their money in soon?
Especially if you wish to be in the draw for the Season Launch.

(Also in order to pay for Scharenberg everyone will need to honour their pledge)

If we don't quite get enough $ for Scharenberg, do we have a plan B? There's still some good names in the Future Players category..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don't quite get enough $ for Scharenberg, do we have a plan B? There's still some good names in the Future Players category..
We've committed to Scharenberg at this stage.

Folks as a great old time song called

Pay Me My Money Down

Magpie Girl how many left to go?

Also bumping this up.

Go Pies!

Hi Magpie Girl....Better late than never.....put me down for $50 and I will pay the $ as per my message today. Cheers and Thanks. Freddo. P.S. - Put me down for anything except game tickets as these are sorted already.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And the Magpie Stars Clinic in the School Holidays can be given a Miss......I'd be concerned that as a 51 year old, I might be shown up by the kiddies! Lol!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back