NFL 2017 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

The Browns are a chance to win this week... If they punt on first down and just wait for Bort to throw Pick-6s.

Otherwise this game could have more turnovers than scores. just like Ravens @ Packers.

Browns have a great run D. They can definitely stop the Jags O and cause aBortles to turn it over.

They need to find a way to get ahead and not let the Jags slowly grind it out but actually play to win from behind, resulting in mistakes, that's the key

In reality everyone should have a great run D vs the Jags, just load the box and let Blake be Blake. Fournette should be struggling much like Gurley did last year for the Rams.

You gotta wonder about the Bills management. Maybe Tyrod told them he's out after this season already? Still they are playing to make the playoffs this season still......

You would think Tyrod would have a number of suits for next season - Dolphins, Jets, Browns, Steelers if Berger goes, Redskins if Cousins goes, Giants if Eli goes, Jags, Cardinals, 49ers if Jimmy G leaves - almost half the league

One of the nicer Color Rush pairings coming up tomorrow
titans-steelers.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You gotta wonder about the Bills management. Maybe Tyrod told them he's out after this season already? Still they are playing to make the playoffs this season still......

You would think Tyrod would have a number of suits for next season - Dolphins, Jets, Browns, Steelers if Berger goes, Redskins if Cousins goes, Giants if Eli goes, Jags, Cardinals, 49ers if Jimmy G leaves - almost half the league

Dolphins have Tannehill to come back next year, there's no way Tyrod ends up in Miami.

Why would Jimmy leave the 49ers? Why would the 49ers let him go after trading for him and not getting a game in return?

I highly doubt the Giants, Browns or Jets would pick him up. All that would achieve is getting the fan base more irate than they already are.

One of the nicer Color Rush pairings coming up tomorrow
titans-steelers.png

Im pretty much over the whole colour rush concept. "Throw Back Thursday's" for Thursday night games instead would be cool and something different.

I really don't want to have to look at those horrendous bumble bee unis, so "Throw Back Thursdays" would be a no from me

Much in the same way I'm over watching The Seattle Kermit the Frogs. :p

Dolphins have Tannehill to come back next year, there's no way Tyrod ends up in Miami.

Why would Jimmy leave the 49ers? Why would the 49ers let him go after trading for him and not getting a game in return?

I highly doubt the Giants, Browns or Jets would pick him up. All that would achieve is getting the fan base more irate than they already are.
Jimmy G out of contract after this season. Yeah forgot about Tannehill.

They're doing Madden camera too. Hopefully they zoom it out a step so it's not just the QB and line.

Madden cam is great on running plays and to watch the offensive line, but as it is now, its pretty bad on passing plays when it has to fly halfway across the field to zoom in on a WR who has just caught the ball

Madden cam is great on running plays and to watch the offensive line, but as it is now, its pretty bad on passing plays when it has to fly halfway across the field to zoom in on a WR who has just caught the ball

Yeah lol says a bit about the TV networks or whoever decided this was a good idea. They would have seen some tweets of people saying 'ohhh cool this is Madden haha' so lets shove it down their throats.

Heading to Pittsburgh for the game tonight, hoping it's better than the Bills garbage I went to on Sunday. Buffalo fans are hilarious tho, so many ferrals but the tailgating was so good. Ohio State game on Sat as well but they will thump Illinois in the rain so I'm more keen for the froths afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back