NFL 2017 NFL - Week 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Faulk kept trying to find the hole
Sapp. Well thats the least surprising name yet.

The dude got fired from inside the NFL on showtime and suspended by NFLn for bashing his girlfriend the week of the Superbowl years ago. Might of been the Saints/Colts one.

and I think was fired from nfl network for some late night beating of some hookers wasnt it?
About all you can say is at least he isnt Darren Sharper.
He is in jail for like 20 counts of rape in 5 different states.

Sapp. Well thats the least surprising name yet.

The dude got fired from inside the NFL on showtime and suspended by NFLn for bashing his girlfriend the week of the Superbowl years ago. Might of been the Saints/Colts one.

Sapp is a fine upstanding citizen
Except when he got arrested in Phoenix the morning after SB49 and got arsed straight away

Do you mean Chris Borland, who replaced Willis iirc after he got injured?

If so, I thought Borland retired because of the potential risks of football after all of the concussion stuff came out, not because he had concussions

I thought he had been KO'd a couple of times and along with the CTE research he decided to walk away.

Borland walked away for the fear of the long term after effects a football career may leave him..he only played one year without any obvious concussion incidents.

Safety Eric Reid however suffered a number of concussions around the same time and he was reportedly contemplating retirement though. RT Anthony Davis also retired/unretired/retired again at that time because of the fears around long term health effects.

The cynics among us just assumed Davis retired because he coundn't order pizzas or send twitter feeds from the huddle.

So who is getting the AFC 6th seed?

A lot of teams could get it - Bills, Ravens, Dolphins, Chargers

Raiders I doubt with Cowboys and Eagles the next 2 weeks.

Bills and Dolphins play each other twice in the next 3 weeks - if one of them sweep they could be in position to get that spot, especially if it's Buffalo

I saw something about the Texans might fire Bill O'Brien at the end of the season.

It wouldnt shock me. tries too hard to not lose a game rather than win them, and has bad clock management.

Larry Zuerlein or whatever his name is reported it. Plenty of reports past year that he and GM Rick Smith don’t get along. Reports he may opt out at end of year.

He’s done a great job adjusting to a new QB this season and was running one of the hottest offences in NFL.

McNair should ensure he’s happy so Watson is happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sigh another week

I assume Pats v Steelers is for Number 1 seed in AFC? Should make for a very entertaining game
Yeah but now if Patriots lose and Jags win Jags move to #2 seed I believe, Patriots down to #3. So big game for New England

I think people are under selling snf. Cowboys@raiders still has wild card implications for both teams. The cowboys are a week away from getting their star back so a win gives them a chance to run the table and steal the 2nd wild card spot.

The raiders get a win are still a chance for their division or a 2nd wild card.

Im fine with thay as a snf match.

Sure id love pats at steelers to be flexed im fine with its timeslot as a twilight slot.will be a great atmosphere.

I think people are under selling snf. Cowboys@raiders still has wild card implications for both teams. The cowboys are a week away from getting their star back so a win gives them a chance to run the table and steal the 2nd wild card spot.

The raiders get a win are still a chance for their division or a 2nd wild card.

Im fine with thay as a snf match.

Sure id love pats at steelers to be flexed im fine with its timeslot as a twilight slot.will be a great atmosphere.
The Bills/Miami game also has playoff implications, doesnt mean i want to watch it.

People are shitting on the Dallas/Oakland game because they are s**t teams they dont want to see in a primetime game, it has nothing to do with what is on the line when 5 other games can also say that.

Im now fine with it being on SNF, i might finish my Xmas shopping on Monday afternoon and wont miss out on a good game anymore.

So who is getting the AFC 6th seed?

A lot of teams could get it - Bills, Ravens, Dolphins, Chargers

Raiders I doubt with Cowboys and Eagles the next 2 weeks.

Bills and Dolphins play each other twice in the next 3 weeks - if one of them sweep they could be in position to get that spot, especially if it's Buffalo

As I declared a month ago - Buffalo has ZERO chance.

The Ravens have 3 cupcakes so will get the 5 seed and the Chargers will cruise into the 6th seed

Do your own: http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Ive got:
Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 10.11.21 am.png

Atlanta sneak in over Seattle holding the tiebreak with a win against Carolina at home in week 17...

Chargers vs Pats and Steelers vs Jags are some delicious match ups in week 2.... please let it be.

Last edited:
Find it hard to see Min not getting a home SB from here

Hmmmm, not so sure, any of the six seeds in the NFC could get through if they get hot at the right time IMO.

Find it hard to see Min not getting a home SB from here

We still dont have enough offensively. If Dalvin was healthy and producing what he was early maybe.

NFC is as wide as a Blair Walsh field goal attempt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back