2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can think about is Vickery sitting at home on the couch and just thinking 's**t.......they're good now, why weren't they good when I was there? Why are Hawthorn bad now that I'm here.'
He doesn't look like he'd be wise enough to put 2 and 2 together.

I would say it is a bigfooty thing rather than a generational thing. Though society is entering a period where the adult male was raised on bigfooty :D

Nah! It's neither. Punchable faces have existed for all time, certainly since wide telecasting of games. I'm pretty ancient, but have been deciding on punchable faces for years. Milne was my favourite. I agree with the suggestion above about Riewoldt: this one is purely as a result of ludicrous over-celebration, which, admittedly, is a relatively recent development. Perhaps, the rules should be changed to give a free kick for offensive over-celebrations? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. We'd be pretty pissed, and Port would say "suck it up princesses, lolololololol your club is shite" etc etc

My post was more a comment about how BF works, and an FU to Port. Here's a footballing trope for you - "I'm sorry if you were offended by my post"
I did have a chuckle at your first response on the matter. May I suggest one of these though. Just to help scrape up all the egg in here from yesterday afternoon.
IMG_3544.JPG

I did have a chuckle at your first response on the matter. May I suggest one of these though. Just to help scrape up all the egg in here from yesterday afternoon.
View attachment 362207
You might need it for your board when this guy ends up not being a Crows supporter

If we end up with a home final against West Coast, can we elect to play it at the MCG?

Just hope we both finish 1 and 2

Both win our home final

WC vs Adel GF at the G :D

TBH i don't care who we play if we make it there. I just want to get to the big dance and give ourselves a crack at it!

View attachment 362207

Why, have your supporters resorted to drive-by eggings?

Is there nothing they won't stoop to?

A serious question on this comment: Is it a generational thing that someone's face is punchable? I keep reading it on here and the port board.
The AFL don't mind either. They have been letting players punch each other in the face for years as long as they are holding the guy's jumper. Nothing to see here

Melbourne need to reign in Jack Viney. His behaviour as a captain in yesterdays game was disgraceful. He was more interested in starting fights and sledging his opponents than leading his side to victory. Every time someone dared tackle him he wrestled them. At this point in time, he is the worst captain in the AFL right now. Surely Goodwin is better than putting an undisciplined side out on the park. Does Goodwin even have control of his side or is his team being lead by Lewis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back