Votes: 48 10.4%
  • Brayden Fiorini(GC)

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • Wayne Milera(ADEL)

Votes: 20 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep happy with Hardwick. Was worried about betts pre game with no Stratton but it was never in doubt! He is showing us he is alot more then a solid mark and straight kick, his agression at the footy and body work are some other strings to his bow.

Not surprised with burtons game and happy he was able to get some personal rewards for his consistent effort all season. Those 2 goals, absolute game changers. Probably 2nd in our B&F currently. Its not like he has had much competition though hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A couple of times Hardwick ended up on Jenkins and Lynch and there was no way he was going to out-body or out-mark them, but he still threw himself in to the contest.

Fantastic to see.

Burton's rise to outright favouritism in recent weeks really highlights how much media exposure drives these perceptions. Burton hasn't massively improved over the last few weeks, but we have had a number of Thursday and Friday night time slots to boost his exposure, and now suddenly even Lance is on board :)
yeah true, suddenly. Except that I said exactly the same thing a month ago:

As far as I'm concerned, going by the way things have panned out, and assuming they remain somewhat similar, I would have no issue with either Burton or McGrath winning it, with Marchbank a rung back for mine.

Burton is a bit older, yes, but he's also a KPD and in a comp about young players it's always good to see the big guys do well.

Obviously I'm biased to McGrath and hope he wins, but should Burton keep it up all year and end up saluting he'll get nothing but bouquets from me, he's been great

e3e5057c9edf7920c8f3516ba79ba7e7.gif

A couple of times Hardwick ended up on Jenkins and Lynch and there was no way he was going to out-body or out-mark them, but he still threw himself in to the contest.

Fantastic to see.
Has kept both Robbie Gray and Eddie Betts to 1 goal, but got zero kudos for doing so.

like I said in the other thread, if Burton can add goal kicking to his game, and play like that consistently, no-one could begrudge him winning the RS.

That was a bit of the razzle dazzle that maybe he's missed, that McGrath has. So good for him

Okay. It hasn't been McGrath's award to lose at any point this season, though. Very silly comment.

Okay. It hasn't been McGrath's award to lose at any point this season, though. Very silly comment.
did you just really try to tell me that, on a totally theoretical concept that is fundamentally subjective in nature, my opinion is wrong?

Yeah I think we know who's making the silly comment...

yeah true, suddenly. Except that I said exactly the same thing a month ago:

Closer to three weeks ago. After we'd started getting the TV games exposure. Welcome to the herd (without the 'e') - iggy would be disappointed.

Here is the s**t you were saying before you joined the sheeple:

'Not being s**t isn't enough'

"Well, any Hawks fans who try to claim Burton should be considered a chance at this is simply delusional."

Haha.

Closer to three weeks ago. After we'd started getting the TV games exposure. Welcome to the herd (without the 'e') - iggy would be disappointed.

Here is the s**t you were saying before you joined the sheeple:

'Not being s**t isn't enough'

"Well, any Hawks fans who try to claim Burton should be considered a chance at this is simply delusional."

Haha.
wow, how triggered are you? That's awesome.

"Closer to 3 weeks ago" :D You said "suddenly". You have a very strange definition of suddenly :D

And absolutely I said those comments. After he had a dismal preseason.

Like Keynes, when the facts change, so does my opinion. Pretty much the opposite from your "sheeple".

Got anything else?

wow, how triggered are you?

You've been the poster boy for triggered throughout this thread, constantly ranting against any potential Hawthorn good news. Now you just look like a back flipping tool. If he wasn't a Hawthorn player, you'd have been less triggered, and dug less of a hole for yourself. You continually denied he was playing better than your boy until Hawthorn started getting some TV exposure and the bookies started to shift the odds to reflect what the Hawks fans who had been watching him play each week were telling you.

Look back through your posts. You got on board after his media profile grew. It was hard to maintain your "but the bookies" line, once even that didn't support your rants. He's been playing at this level since the season started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did you just really try to tell me that, on a totally theoretical concept that is fundamentally subjective in nature, my opinion is wrong?

Yeah I think we know who's making the silly comment...

Tim O'Brien is a better key forward prospect than Joe Daniher.

And you're not allowed to say that's silly because it's just a subjective opinion.

You said a few silly things looking through your red and black glasses, we all make mistakes, no need to be defensive. :thumbsu:

You've been the poster boy for triggered throughout this thread, constantly ranting against any potential Hawthorn good news. Now you just look like a back flipping tool. If he wasn't a Hawthorn player, you'd have been less triggered, and dug less of a hole for yourself. You continually denied he was playing better than your boy until Hawthorn started getting some TV exposure and the bookies started to shift the odds to reflect what the Hawks fans who had been watching him play each week were telling you.

Look back through your posts. You got on board after his media profile grew. It was hard to maintain your "but the bookies" line, once even that didn't support your rants. He's been playing at this level since the season started.
nice melt. I love that you're so triggered this is your response to someone talking positively about your players.

I get that the RS is so important to you when you have nothing else to look forward to, not even an early draft pick, but fact is Burton may win, McGrath may win, or someone else might. And there might be a fair degree of irony in you going back over other people's posts, you little snowflake you

Tim O'Brien is a better key forward prospect than Joe Daniher.

And you're not allowed to say that's silly because it's just a subjective opinion.

You said a few silly things looking through your red and black glasses, we all make mistakes, no need to be defensive. :thumbsu:
I love Hawks fans this year, it's amazing to watch.

Saying that the RS is McGrath's award to win is subjective. Whereas saying O'Brien is better than Daniher, well, that's objectively wrong. If you can't see the difference then maybe have a think about it

I love Hawks fans this year, it's amazing to watch.

Saying that the RS is McGrath's award to win is subjective. Whereas saying O'Brien is better than Daniher, well, that's objectively wrong. If you can't see the difference then maybe have a think about it

I said he's the better prospect. It's subjective. You're not allowed to disagree.

And so quickly back to our regularly scheduled program. So triggered.
:D this is all in response to me saying this

like I said in the other thread, if Burton can add goal kicking to his game, and play like that consistently, no-one could begrudge him winning the RS.

That was a bit of the razzle dazzle that maybe he's missed, that McGrath has. So good for him

surely there must be a hash tag to describe this level of being head ****ed?

yeah I am.

And you're more than welcome to brood over a comment I made 2 weeks ago and disagree with it all you like. I never said you couldn't, just that it's silly

O'Brien being a better prospect than Daniher is not a totally theoretical concept. It's an actual, real, tangible thing.

Wanna keep derailing the thread after Burton's big game?

#head*ed

O'Brien being a better prospect than Daniher is not a totally theoretical concept. It's an actual, real, tangible thing.

Wanna keep derailing the thread after Burton's big game?

#head****ed

You're right, Burton did just have a great game. Crazy how he's maintained this standard since his first game this year.

:D this is all in response to me saying this

Wrong. All I said was you were on board along with the rest of the footy world now that we'd got some high profile Thursday/Friday night games. It was you that started the dredging up of old posts and posting Iggy pop images. Like I said. Triggered (and #head*ed)

tumblr_oeufnihABu1uif8wro1_500.gif

Back