List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

We would have to give next year's first for Dalhaus to even be in the conversation

We went after Dalhaus a year or two back and he knocked us back. Would not even give him another look.

Lever will cost us a first round a second round (or player) and hopefully we can delay the first rounder until next year.

We need outside run (like most teams) but I am not sure what we will be able to get in if we get Lever.

Not sure what or if we have any value in people we will delist and Crows will drive a hard bargain.

We went after Dalhaus a year or two back and he knocked us back. Would not even give him another look.

Lever will cost us a first round a second round (or player) and hopefully we can delay the first rounder until next year.

We need outside run (like most teams) but I am not sure what we will be able to get in if we get Lever.

Not sure what or if we have any value in people we will delist and Crows will drive a hard bargain.

Also who cares if he knocked us back he probably said no to a few teams. He walks into every teams starting midfield so why would we say no

Heve would of knocked us back because he didn't want to leave the dogs

Dahl would be exactly the left-field move we have come to expect from our list management department.

Hopefully the dees footy department aren't as petulant as some posters would want them to be. Dahlhaus made the right call to stay at the bulldogs and won a premiership. Now things have changed and he would be a great get. Better we take advantage or else it's Geelong or Essendon. You get too proud in AFL you are going to get hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dahl would be exactly the left-field move we have come to expect from our list management department.
Yeah but now that it's been tossed up on BF they'll bin that idea. Surprise factor lost.

probably no substance to it, but Caro mentioned Luke Dalhaus might be on the outer at the dogs. would fit into our side pretty well I think.
Liberatore, Stringer and now Dahlhause. Big problems down there atm

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back