List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies are after Devon Smith according to Mitch Cleary.

Brett Anderson said Geelong are after him too.

How the * can they get these guys in the cap?

We expect your first rounder or possibly Brad Scott's first born.
I'm sure the child will drive through the Swans academy zone at some point.

Mid first rounder for Goldy would be his worth.

Package him up with a pick for Kelly

Get dusty or Fyfe as a free agent.

Win 2018 premiership
Fyfe won't be at North next as for Dusty Martin his 2 best mates in football Aaron Edwards and Levi Greenwood so he won't be coming plus Kelly won't be coming as well atm
We would struggle to attract A bad case of dioahrea to our club
Just draft kids turn over list

Would love Zac Jones and I guess with our wallet this year we could offer him pretty good money compared to Sydney.

The guy is a natural burst out of the middle midfielder for mine but is stuck on half back at Sydney and would be behind Heeney and Mills when all are fit.

I think he is going to be a very good player

Fyfe won't be at North next as for Dusty Martin his 2 best mates in football Aaron Edwards and Levi Greenwood so he won't be coming plus Kelly won't be coming as well atm

So negative six months out before the trade period.

As it stands now every single one of those players is still available, nobody really knows what is to come.

giphy.gif

Pies are after Devon Smith according to Mitch Cleary.

Brett Anderson said Geelong are after him too.

Seems odd either of these sides would be chasing midfielders that will cost them first rounders.

Geelong have Lonergan, Taylor, Mackie all about to go.

Pies have no key positions other than Moore.

Seems odd either of these sides would be chasing midfielders that will cost them first rounders.

Geelong have Lonergan, Taylor, Mackie all about to go.

Pies have no key positions other than Moore.

I have heard it is more a case of Devon Smith keen to get back to Geelong where he played junior footy and obviously Geelong wouldn't turn that down if true.

-Vickers-Willis more than happy to be traded at seasons if he isn't rewarded with consistent games this season. Tom Harley (Sydney) and Steven Wells (Geelong) are keeping very close tabs on the situation

-Majak being heavily courted by Collingwood
- Gibson won't get new contract
- I'll reiterate, Zak Jones could well be in the royal blue and white in 2018.

just some news.

Sydney tried to sign Roarke Smith at the end of the last season, so this doesnt surprise me.

-Vickers-Willis more than happy to be traded at seasons if he isn't rewarded with consistent games this season. Tom Harley (Sydney) and Steven Wells (Geelong) are keeping very close tabs on the situation

just some news.

Both signed up for 2018/2019 season so they would need to trade for them.

Both signed up for 2018/2019 season so they would need to trade for them.
yeah i know, but at this rate i think Majak will ask for a trade and EVW is certainly considering it depending on how many games he gets- one things for sure and thats despite not yet playing a game, theres no shortage of interest in him. clubs have scouts everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i know, but at this rate i think Majak will ask for a trade and EVW is certainly considering it depending on how many games he gets- one things for sure and thats despite not yet playing a game, theres no shortage of interest in him. clubs have scouts everywhere
I'm sure both will get their chance. Ed shouldn't go out from now on and as for Majak, he's been unlucky with injuries.

We'd be lucky to get much for Maj at this stage. Early third at best I'd say.

Seven years on the list for 25 games isn't a good return.

Needs to be given a good run at it when fit. Have to find out this year if he's up to it or not.

With Thommo on last legs and Hansen a likely depth player next season EVW must surely have been offered assurances by now.

Maj similarly would know that the inevitable Waite retirement and possibility of a Goldstein trade makes him an important player once he squeezes his way in.

If Maj is an AFL standard footballer he'll be a regular by mid-season. If not, good luck to him elsewhere.

Maj has shown that he can play good AFL standard footy, challenge is for him to get onto the park to do it consistently.

Needs to play at the expense of Preuss when he's 100% ready. Club's learned that Preuss is our next long-term ruckman, would be ok with him playing in the twos for the rest of the year while Maj was given a good run at it.

Goldy + Maj second ruck should be the combo for 2017. Pump up Goldy's value as much as possible and get what we can for him at year's end. Preussy works on rounding off his game this year at Werribee and is primed to take the comp by storm (+ another ten kegs) in 2018.

Last edited:

just some news.

So we're swinging for the fences....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back