Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

nor your rep when you call people clowns!

usually it is at least 6-8 week injury.....i have seen guys take 12 weeks to recover!
Well, that is your quota done for this season.

Bit early ???

You keep saying this, is it your only call? Why not encourage people to post if they have something to contribute to the discussion.
I have encouraged you ... and it has worked. Posting well above average now, hopefully your big preseason carries over to when the real stuff starts.

Tipping a breakout year in 2018

You keep saying this, is it your only call? Why not encourage people to post if they have something to contribute to the discussion.
I think Jab is just having a laugh. If you hang around a bit, you'll notice he's the Carlton Board Class Clown. Well... one of many... :)

I think Jab is just having a laugh. If you hang around a bit, you'll notice he's the Carlton Board Class Clown. Well... one of many... :)
Can confirm, definitely a clown :oops::D

So, does Lang have a fracture or some type of sprain?

And if some sort of sprain is it similar to what Murph had in 2016?

Severe sprain can lead to an 'avulsion' fracture (which he has according to xtront16's sources), where the ligament tears and takes a piece of bone with it.

Can't imagine Lang would be up and running next week (according to article) if this were true, though.

Bloody hard to get noticed in this place, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

Back