Competitions 2018 Fantasy Football Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi. Is Zach getting tagged or something? I reckon he will ton up against us this week as we don't tag but it's unlike him to start a season off this slow. Perhaps the concussion has slowed him up some. Should i trade him out?

A bit of both; Freo and Bulldogs have both played a loose tag on him, and i'm not sure he's 100% right after the concussion against Adelaide.

FWIW I traded him out in Fantasy (never had him in Supercoach) because he's bleeding money and there were better options. Check his BE in whichever format you play and use that as a guide.

A bit of both; Freo and Bulldogs have both played a loose tag on him, and i'm not sure he's 100% right after the concussion against Adelaide.
Thing I'd like to know about Merertt is why he only played 67% tog on the weekend, has there been any discussion on that?

I'd like to back him in as he's a fantasy gun but when he's my second worst averaging midfield which includes 5 odd rookies, it makes it a little worrisome.

Guelfi have any sort of job security? Looking at getting him in for the injured Venables

Guelfi have any sort of job security? Looking at getting him in for the injured Venables
If he continues playing like he did on Sunday it'll be hard to drop him.

As above; I think as long as his effort to chase and tackle is there he'll hold a spot.

He's reasonably versatile so can fill in anywhere from half-forward, wing, to half-back given form / injuries to other players. Can see McKenna coming back in but someone else (Green?) likely to make way before Guelfi.

I've brought him in with AFL Fantasy already, and likely to do the same in SuperCoach next week.

If he continues playing like he did on Sunday it'll be hard to drop him.
As above; I think as long as his effort to chase and tackle is there he'll hold a spot.

He's reasonably versatile so can fill in anywhere from half-forward, wing, to half-back given form / injuries to other players. Can see McKenna coming back in but someone else (Green?) likely to make way before Guelfi.

I've brought him in with AFL Fantasy already, and likely to do the same in SuperCoach next week.
Cheers fellas!

Hey guys

Thoughts on Mutch?

I didn't see the game last week but he got pretty decent numbers. All reports tell me that he's been playing well in the twos. What do you think he's scoring potential is and job security?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys

Thoughts on Mutch?

I didn't see the game last week but he got pretty decent numbers. All reports tell me that he's been playing well in the twos. What do you think he's scoring potential is and job security?

Thanks in advance
Think he could be a mid-80's average, and I think if he continues playing like he did he'll stick around for a little while.

Hey guys

Thoughts on Mutch?

Thanks in advance

Think he could be a mid-80's average, and I think if he continues playing like he did he'll stick around for a little while.

Not sure he'll go to mid-80s personally, but I'd think around what he scored last week is about right. Security wise... who knows at this point.

If he holds his spot this week I think barring a drop-off in form he should be right for a few weeks.

I've seen a few posts above suggesting that Mutch is a good option for Fantasy. What about Spargo? Is his job security also quite good?
How would we know? He plays for Melbourne :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit of a fantasy noob. But how do i see how much a players values changed since I've actually had the player? I know you can see weekly variations and total variation. just would be nice to see how much profit or loss I've had on that player since I've had him in the team.

I'm a bit of a fantasy noob. But how do i see how much a players values changed since I've actually had the player? I know you can see weekly variations and total variation. just would be nice to see how much profit or loss I've had on that player since I've had him in the team.

http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.php

Use the calculator, can see previous price movements and work out any future ones along with break evens.

Anyone tell me why Guelfi isn't named?? Long rest?
Who knows, maybe a rest. He should be back in the side soon you'd think so I wouldnt trade him out if you have him.
Was tossing up between Mutch and Guelfi for some quick profit, luckily chose Mutch a few weeks ago

Who knows, maybe a rest. He should be back in the side soon you'd think so I wouldnt trade him out if you have him.
Was tossing up between Mutch and Guelfi for some quick profit, luckily chose Mutch a few weeks ago

So what do you think Mutch's long term prospects are? I was hoping if i were to trade him in he'd be there for most of the season.

So what do you think Mutch's long term prospects are? I was hoping if i were to trade him in he'd be there for most of the season.
He's still unproven and definitely a fringe player. Essendons future line up could be determined after the result against carlton. If they lose both Mutch and Guelfi will be regulars. Mutch is still about 50k cheaper then Guelfi and averaging roughly the same so probably more upside to him. But I rate Guelfi the better player as he's more AFL ready so Mutch could be in and out to give him a rest.

Depends what you need. Mutch is a mid and Guelfi is listed as a forward on fantasy for some reason. Both would be real handy bench/emergency players whos price will keep going up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back