Analysis 2018 General Offseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On this inside shite you do not doubts Bedders

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
The thing that shits me about all this is I live a million miles from nowhere and I’m definitely not in the know so any little tidbit or rumour I can get is appreciated. It’s not a big deal if it doesn’t eventuate. I don’t want people to stop posting rumours because the rumour didn’t happen. It’s why it’s called a rumour.

The thing that shits me about all this is I live a million miles from nowhere and I’m definitely not in the know so any little tidbit or rumour I can get is appreciated. It’s not a big deal if it doesn’t eventuate. I don’t want people to stop posting rumours because the rumour didn’t happen. It’s why it’s called a rumour.
Good call Ken, where abouts are you mate. We have an old mate in England who stays in touch with everything Swans. Happy to keep you informed, right or wrong

Last edited:
Would have been alright if we had got himt over too late North Melbourne Brough both he and Ebert over too late. It was money for the retirement fund for both. I mean they were both what 36?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thereabouts Wolfy. Ebert was still a class player. Cornes did not seem to like the physical stuff in his short time with the lollers.

Thank glory be we dud not recruit Jonas. In truth the current Jonas is less than a big name. Peter Jonas from the old days would have. been more than useful.

You and me both! We'd probably have forked out a first rounder for him knowing how awful we've been lately at the trade thing at getting true value for our players.

Good call Ken, where abouts are you mate. We have an old mate in England who stays in touch with everything Swans. Happy to keep you informed, right or wrong
Only in north east Victoria mate. Feels like the end of the world though! So I crave just a little bit of inside info. I actually follow the o&m like yourself and have nephews that play junior footy for the team you follow in that comp. Maybe we will cross paths up here sometime

Only in north east Victoria mate. Feels like the end of the world though! So I crave just a little bit of inside info. I actually follow the o&m like yourself and have nephews that play junior footy for the team you follow in that comp. Maybe we will cross paths up here sometime
Be there in a week.

God awful story. The black dog is a fact of life. Who knows? Maybe he suffers from depression or another MH illness or his life was mired in such merde he felt there was no other way out.

I once befriended a bloke who was a quadriplegic as a result of jumping on to the Tulla freeway. The guy had schizophrenia and could not take any more episodes. He was lucid when he jumped. The bloke was really bright and a decent sport. He had simply had enough of the damage caused to loved ones and himself when he was psychotic. The ironies of his survival and resulting condition were not not lost on him.

The Daw v Allir contest was one of the great contests and feel good AFL stories of 2018. The pleasure everyone gained from the contest was palpable. I expect AA will be devastated along with many others in AFL land as well as obviously in his family and community.

The fact that they put the Lifeline number at the bottom of the article suggests to me that it was a suicide attempt

No other explanation for jumping from the Hangman's Bridge, unless five or six hefty people were involved in heaving him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back