Game Day 2018 Grand Final - Eagles v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a stark comparison of what can be done with a team with similar resourcing, with the same geographical advantages/disadvantages without crap excuses and incompetent management.

To be fair no matter who won today would have pissed me off. Every premiership someone else wins is one that we didn't and we are not remotely close.
Gotta stop playing little brother.

You bet.

The comments about the 'luck', and 'umpires', and whatever other junk discrediting the Eagles win proves that it is not I who has the little brother complex.

Absolutely spot on. Some people vent by being the victim and claiming that West Coast got lucky in the hope that we will get 'luckly' one day; but that's not how premierships are won. Modern premierships are won by teams that have high skill levels and can actually kick winning scores in a GF.

I live right next to the G and very noisy outside right now. So hoping for Pies win but you gotta give credit where it's due to bloody Eagles...Dammit!

I take the response of Dockers supporters who have a crack at anyone who is critical of the club personally.

Its that mentality that has us in this position int he first place.
It’s like a bad marriage - if you’re that unhappy just leave ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys there's a melt thread if you need it. Keep this thread on-topic and about the grand final thanks. And if you're going to take pot shots towards other posters don't be surprised if your name ends up in red.

No worries. No more melts in this thread from me but equally pot shots regarding being weak and needing to support another team and pissing off are still pot shots.

Pies should be ashamed of themselves. Six goals up and went to sleep for the rest of the afternoon.
There was some bizarre coaching decisions by Buckley that helped the Eagles come back. I can't understand putting Cox in the ruck for so much of the game unless Grundy was injured.

Damnit pies! You had one job!

Thank goodness i dont live in wa anymore. And if there was ever a reason to quit fb its this. Those w***ers are gonna be unbearable these coming months.

Absolutely spot on. Some people vent by being the victim and claiming that West Coast got lucky in the hope that we will get 'luckly' one day; but that's not how premierships are won. Modern premierships are won by teams that have high skill levels and can actually kick winning scores in a GF.
Abbasolutely. I dislike the Egirls with a passion but will concede they are a very professional outfit who expect to be in finals EVERY YEAR and from there launch for a tilt at a flag. Its to do with the culture and expectation from the board down the supporters. 32 yrs , 7GFs for 4 Flags. Dockers 24yrs, 1 GF, 0 flags. we need to improve from board level down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back