Mega Thread 2018 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someones view on the mainboard about Conca

He's also gone, Tigers aren't even going to try and keep him.

A Richmond supporters view on him

If his body holds up he is a very handy defensive mid who wins the footy, runs all day and tackles like a machine. Best 22 for most clubs I would have thought

The 6-6-6 centre bounce rule may not have a huge impact for the need of another tall forward but extending the goal square (or whatever it will be called going forward) will. How many times without Sandi, Fyfe and Tabs did we not have any tall targets for a get out kick to at least make a contest? IMO there’ll be a need for talls to cover the next long kick wing to wing. Even better if they have high endurance to then be able to break forward.

The 6-6-6 centre bounce rule may not have a huge impact for the need of another tall forward but extending the goal square (or whatever it will be called going forward) will. How many times without Sandi, Fyfe and Tabs did we not have any tall targets for a get out kick to at least make a contest? IMO there’ll be a need for talls to cover the next long kick wing to wing. Even better if they have high endurance to then be able to break forward.
Totally agree about not having a marking target on the wings or on the kickout. Especially noticeable without Sandi. Apeness was good on his second game back but then got injured again.

I can see Wilson kicking the ball down the guts and Lobb taking a contested mark. Then the hard runners getting a handball receive and kicking to another runner into an empty f50 and GOAL.

I’d also like to know how many goals their tall forwards kicked when he was in this role, compared to when he wasn’t or wasn’t playing, and if he took any heat/defenders off them.
He started as the main target but then Harry Himmleberg basically took over.

If HH can improve his kick for goal I rate him as high as Jeremy Cameron.

This allowed Lobb to play more ruck

But if HH was not there Lobb would have been the number 1 forward target

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Isn't Tabs already in the team to play that role though? Not to mention Fyfe, Cox and Darcy should all be able to do it as well to some degree. Tabs and Lobb are just so similiar that you're wasting your time having both.

He started as the main target but then Harry Himmleberg basically took over.

If HH can improve his kick for goal I rate him as high as Jeremy Cameron.

This allowed Lobb to play more ruck

But if HH was not there Lobb would have been the number 1 forward target

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
This had nothing to do with Simpson getting injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back