NFL 2018 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Got Friday off so that sucks, not least of all as the one they're showing has the shittest time of the three :thumbsdown:

7mate is tolerable when you've got it on in the background for breakfast or at work but the standard definition picture is unwatchable if you're seriously watching it.

Not to mention that stupid smegging Subway ad wants me to throw my controller through my TV.

Bears playing on such a short break is an absolute joke. NFL clearly doesn’t care one iota about player safety.

It's not uncommon. Jets started the season with three games in 11 days.

Thursday night football should be removed from the calendar or, at the very least, the two competing teams should get a bye week either before or after the game in order to properly recover from the physicality of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amari with with the Speed! That defensive play is not going to be pretty at review though.

Lot of missed tackles by the Redskins in the second half plus bad angles from the defensive backs. Made Cooper's task pretty simple.

Come on Garrett. My fantasy team wants you to dial up another long pass to Cooper so he can break 200 yards for the second career time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back