Competitions 2018 Supercoach/Dream Team/AFL Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, The Hoff is having a cracking season SC wise. Do you think he is able to maintain it? Been super consistent!

Hi all, The Hoff is having a cracking season SC wise. Do you think he is able to maintain it? Been super consistent!
Absolutely! Will be interesting though over the next few weeks as he helps cover for the loss of Ryder. It does curtail his natural roaming game somewhat, so could effect his scoring. On the other hand, it might be positive if he has to spend more time at stoppages. We shall see.

Absolutely! Will be interesting though over the next few weeks as he helps cover for the loss of Ryder. It does curtail his natural roaming game somewhat, so could effect his scoring. On the other hand, it might be positive if he has to spend more time at stoppages. We shall see.
Cheers for that! I think he tends to go alright when he plays support ruck too, hopefully for you guys as well. Ryder is a big loss

Hey guys

Did Gray move back to the midfield on the weekend? Is there any indication he'll be back there the rest of the year?

Nah. He had a short run in there during the second half but still played mainly as a forward. He's our leading goal kicker and most dangerous forward by a long way so don't expect him to get too many midfield minutes.

Lost my grand final by 10 points. Once Wines refused to mark a ball all game on Friday night was up against it. Avoided following the scores over the weekend, until my cousin informed me Seb Ross, last of my uniques (it was 5 v 5), need 71 in the second half.....he got 61....so glad I didnt watch the last 5 mins.

Difference between $1000 and $400 after a $100 buy in. This year sucks

Had a bad time in my finals, ended up only making two Supercoach minor Premier grand finals, lost in the Poo Ekert, and somehow won the BF pafc div 1.

Glad this year is over ... Has been a tough one!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am and we have weeks left to fill them (There is also one for RDT and AF). Once they get closer to the start of the season, leagues fill up pretty quickly.

Codes for all three are here for anyone who wants to join.

3rd Annual Poo Eckert Cup

AFL Fantasy: FPEXY49V (9 spots left)
Supercoach: 935180 (14 spots left)
RDT: 937896 (14 spots left)

We also have a yearly league in all three formats for our best and brightest too, which you'll receive a nice shiny badge for, if you win it. I'll be doing Supercoach again, so look out for the thread shortly and post your ranking from last year.

If someone wants to look after AFL Fantasy, I'll bump the thread from last year and the title can just be amended.

So who won these three comps? If someone can grab some screenshots showing who won each comp, I can organise the badges for the winners.

So who won these three comps? If someone can grab some screenshots showing who won each comp, I can organise the badges for the winners.

Here's Supercoach

Supercoach.PNG

Here's AFL Fantasy

AFL Fantasy.PNG

With Real Dream Team it was ****ed as somehow a few non Port players got into the league when we had a few pull out during the first round.

As luck would have it, one of them won the league haha.

So I'll leave it to your discretion TeeKray . You can either pick myself with the highest end of season rank, or Ryder2gray who went the furthest in the finals series.

Real DT.PNG

With Real Dream Team it was ****** as somehow a few non Port players got into the league when we had a few pull out during the first round.

As luck would have it, one of them won the league haha.

So I'll leave it to your discretion TeeKray . You can either pick myself with the highest end of season rank, or Ryder2gray who went the furthest in the finals series.

View attachment 550757

I think we should go for the furthest in finals just to be consistent with the other comps - sorry!

Do you know the BigFooty usernames of 39 Wasp Years, TurnDownForWatts and Ryder2Gray?

I think we should go for the furthest in finals just to be consistent with the other comps - sorry!

Do you know the BigFooty usernames of 39 Wasp Years, TurnDownForWatts and Ryder2Gray?
tenor.gif

Yeah I am coach of 39 Wasp Years. Finally a badge!!! I should have about a dozen over the years from SC and AF league wins (at a time when only league highest scorer was recognised) but will take this one.

We also have an Ultimate Footy league run through this board - the winner in 2017 was JuniorBurger, the winner in 2018 was Fade to Gray. Will leave it to your discretion as to whether that should be recognised (I see no reason why it shouldn't be - other than the lack of a UF badge)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back