2019 3rd Ashes Test 22-27 August Headingley

Who will win the 3rd test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's England, but they were always going to show up at some stage this test. Of course it's when conditions are at their easiest, and even then Denley has had more than his fair share of luck.

Just need to get back to what we were doing in the first innings/first half of the session, keep it on a good length and dot them up.

Nothing to worry about just yet.

Since when is criticising poor performance turning on the team?

Pattinson has been *******. I'm not turning on Australia for saying that.
Everyone was gloating in here yesterday, now it's all doom and gloom. Reading this board, you'd think England were much closer to victory than 269 runs away. Their luck will run out eventually.

Patto hasn't been "*******" either. He's bowled 5 ******* overs and is 0/11.

Of course he has, he's bowled so wide outside off the English bats want nothing to do with his s**t deliveries.

How can any impartial cricket viewer watch that session and say Pattinson and Lyon weren't the worst bowlers?

It boggles the mind. Only explanation is state bias.

Everyone was gloating in here yesterday, now it's all doom and gloom. Reading this board, you'd think England were much closer to victory than 269 runs away. Their luck will run out eventually.

Not really doom and gloom but they haven't bowled anywhere near as well as in the first innings. Patto has generall bowled the wrong length.

Of course he has, he's bowled so wide outside off the English bats want nothing to do with his s**t deliveries.
They wanted nothing to do with those deliveries in the first innings too, huh?

It's worth asking the question.

apparently unless your taking wickets you are a shitcampaigner.

We have like 2 days, we can afford to tempt the english batsmen to swipe at it. Denly on pure luck is still there so it wasnt a bad plan

Too many cricket casuals here I reckon. How many posts yesterday saying 200 is enough, now I bet those same posters are shitting themselves.

Back