2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe Neale had 51 disposals today hardly noticed him. even commentators said it. Hamish - "I was shocked when i looked at the stat sheet"
I would have had him third best on ground, after Vlastuin and Martin.

Anyway Neale should be a lock

C.Cameron J.Cameron J.Darling
G.Ablett B.Brown P.Dangerfield
B.Hill D.Martin L.Whitfield(?)
B.Houli H.Andrews D.Rich
D.Grimes J.Mcgovern B.Sheppard
B.Grundy L.Neale N.Fyfe
Int: T.Boak, R.Henderson, T.Kelly, P.Cripps
Were you actively avoiding Dogs players? Bont and Macrae are locks for the 22 this year

Wouldn’t have any wings in. Don’t think any had AA worth seasons. Whitfield would have but I don’t think he played enough games in the end. I’d just move one of the mids out there.

Same goes for forwards. Think you need 40 goals or so to make it. Would only have Cameron and Walters as the smalls and we can squeeze another mid in there. Probably only choose two key forwards too, Jeremy Cameron and one of Brown/Lynch/Hawkins.

C.Cameron J.Cameron J.Darling
G.Ablett B.Brown P.Dangerfield
B.Hill D.Martin L.Whitfield(?)
B.Houli H.Andrews D.Rich
D.Grimes J.Mcgovern B.Sheppard
B.Grundy L.Neale N.Fyfe
Int: T.Boak, R.Henderson, T.Kelly, P.Cripps

LOL you’ve got Henderson in over Bont and Macrae.... that’s ridiculous

Wouldn’t have any wings in. Don’t think any had AA worth seasons. Whitfield would have but I don’t think he played enough games in the end. I’d just move one of the mids out there.

Same goes for forwards. Think you need 40 goals or so to make it. Would only have Cameron and Walters as the smalls and we can squeeze another mid in there. Probably only choose two key forwards too, Jeremy Cameron and one of Brown/Lynch/Hawkins.

McCluggage plays wing and would be a decent chance for the squad

According to this article he and Robinson are the best pure wing men

Exactly like Mitchell last year...irrelevent
Yeah he only won 10 awards last year, including being voted the best player by his fellow players. So I think I'll take their opinion over yours.

If he's irrelevant, then why did Hawthorn finished 4th last year, and 9th without out him this year?

Shuey, Yeo, Darling, Sheppard, McGovern, Hurn
Stewart, Dangerfield, Ablett, Duncan, Kelly
Grimes, Martin, Prestia, Houli, Vlastuin
Grundy, Treloar, De Goey, Crisp
Cameron, Andrews, Neale, Zorko

24 from the top 5 clubs very possible.

I could see the squad being filled with Whitfield, J.Cameron, Haynes/Davis, Dunkley, Macrae, Bontempelli, Merrett and it only leaves 9 spots for Cripps, Walters, Fyfe, Gawn, Brown, Jonas, Boak, Parker and Rampe.
No Pendles? But good to see you’re one of the few that have acknowledge a defender from the second best defensive team this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Houli Andrews Grimes
HB: Hurn McGovern Whitfield
C: Hill Bontempelli Macrae
R: Grundy Fyfe Neale
HF: Dangerfield Cameron Walters
F: Cameron Brown Darling
INT: Cripps Dunkley Gawn Martin/Ablett

Just my guess, all fun and games

I was at the game and noticed Zorko more for you. It’s great that he gets the footy but I wasn’t pleading for someone to stop him like when Cripps or someone gets a hold of us
It was strange that on quite a few occasions Richmond players almost let Neale get the ball and dish it out, then put the heat on that player then the next, hence Richmond was able to take the ball away at stoppages regularly. The did the same with Cripps some weeks back.

Jeremy Cameron leads the league in goals per game and score involvements per game. Ben Brown is second in goals per game, but second on his team in score involvements, and not even in the top 20 in the league in that category either. Quite telling as to the difference in their all-round impact as forwards.
Cool story, but why was I quoted into this thread?

Since I was quoted into this thread I thought I'd have a go:

Grimes, Andrews, Vlaustin
Sicily, Frawley, Z Williams
Macrae, Bont, Henderson
Ablett, Darling, Danger
C Cameron, J Cameron, D Martin
Grundy, Fyfe, Neale
Gawn, Cripps, Merrett, Zorko.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back