List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
when this trade period finally finishes, there needs to be a moratorium about how people talk to each other on this forum.

We disagree, but calm down. We all want the same thing.

I actually think the board's been quite good all things considered. Been some condescending remarks here and there but I think for the most part everyone's had the sense to realise there's no right or wrong way to go about this, there are pros and cons both ways, it just depends on whether you fall on the draft side of things, or the trade side of things. Loved the discussions personally. Great job team!

(We will slaughter each other by 7.30pm AEST)

afl must make a shitload

is there anything left to be sponsored in the comp

maybe a sponsor on the cup
This broadcast of the game day bus trip to the MCG has been brought to you by Virgin Australia

I actually think the board's been quite good all things considered. Been some condescending remarks here and there but I think for the most part everyone's had the sense to realise there's no right or wrong way to go about this, there are pros and cons both ways, it just depends on whether you fall on the draft side of things, or the trade side of things. Loved the discussions personally. Great job team!

(We will slaughter each other by 7.30pm AEST)

I agree, for the most part it is fine. But there are some people who cant just have a discussion, it needs to get personal and crass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Browne

✔@TomBrowne7

https://twitter.com/TomBrowne7/status/1184368210885242880

Essendon insisting on a player. As Sydney still resist offering up 5 and 9. Will they change their tune by 7:30? At the moment the Daniher deal is in doubt. It’s going to be an interesting 70 minutes! Things can change very quickly #thetradegame @7NewsMelbourne
Please don't fold Swans. Stay strong. Selling the farm has cost us big tim previously, don't make the same mistake again.

PERFECT ! THAT is how we win flags 2021-25 -
Two top tens this year.
Two next year (our pick and then Guden)
Our young core now are the vets...
Possibly add Daniher, if not who cares, we are a destination club come end of 2021.
There are too many case studies to cite of things not playing out this way.

Recent flag "dynasties" were built off trading in senior players. Hawks were bringing guys in like lake, hale etc, tigers were caddy,,prestia,lynch etc

After they established cores in drafts prior.

Honestly we are not yet near top up time. 2021 or 2022 is when we should be looking in that space iMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back