Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we wanted 29 cause that's our normal, but we have eight tickets so just grabbed what they gave.

Happy to swap with anyone who wants 68.
That's what we were after, which is our section, I almost ended up with nose bleeds but found the category option button and it spat out section 30.
Sweet.

Got tickets through a mate who is an afl staff member - very high up but hard to complain about the $21 staff price!

Have one cat 1 membership barcode I’m happy to let someone use - PM me if you want it.

Damn. I went best available. Didn’t realise there was an option to search sections.
Oh damn, I didn't see that either. Oh well, I'm not upset. Much. :p

I could be wrong, but membership number and barcode number might be 2 different things. You using the barcode number?
Yep has to be the barcode number.

My mates Gabba membership number is quite short, is that the case with other Gabba members, he being told it’s an invalid membership number

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Might have a go at 4pm to see if there are any front row seats left (reports from other clubs that later purchasers get to pick seats). Long shot, but the way this has gone, anything is possible. If by some miracle there are 3 front row seats somewhere, the 3 I've got already will be up for sale.

Knowing my luck, the row lettering works backwards and I've knocked back front row M or P for D at the back. :flushed:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Gabba members still having trouble, they have sent out an email with a new link. Worked quickly for me, so check your emails if your still having troubles

My mates Gabba membership number is quite short, is that the case with other Gabba members, he being told it’s an invalid membership number

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Tell him to check his emails, a new link has been sent

I could be wrong, but membership number and barcode number might be 2 different things. You using the barcode number?
Thanks for the tip.
No barcode number on Gabba members card.
They have sent a new link which worked fine.
Hope everyone gets their tickets ok.

What a joke. First cab of the rank at a ticketmaster outlet and could not even pick my category ( price range i wanted). Category 2,3,4( not allowing), all it allowed me to get tickets was category 1 ( 60 SS ) gather this is nose bleed sections. What a friggin joke. Told her don't want those try again same thing. How can you not even not have the choice of picking at least the category you want.frigging joke again.

That's what we were after, which is our section, I almost ended up with nose bleeds but found the category option button and it spat out section 30.
Sweet.

I've run the gauntlet emotionally - nervous, happy, now disappointed we are so high up. Talk about tough day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back