Injury 2019 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Parsons has redeemed himself with his one good game v Sydney so deserves a shot.
Yeah, plus I've got no idea who could do something similar to Clark.
Maybe bring him in and say "Back yourself Parsnip you soft campaigner, don't care if you f**k everything up!
You probably will anyway even if you dont!"
Might provide a ton of run off HB and kick a couple of goals.

Is it also reasonable to assume that Smith threw him to the ground? Because that's what you said.

Poor choice of words by me initially but if you look at the first photo in full you can see Smith has his right arm around Clarks shoulder and seemingly his left around the other - that's a grab not a spoil the ball. If that happens in mid air the Clark will become unbalanced and land poorly
Not saying he deliberately did it but that's little consolation when your elbow is rooted as a result
I've played ball against a few awkward talls like Smith and sometimes you get clumsy contact during a layup and don't know how you're going to land , not good.
Let's hope Clark is OK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news: The Age is reporting that Clark was back at the club and painfree those afternoon.
He'd probably been sucking on the green whistle for a while :D

For me it's Constable into the mid field rotations, Guthrie out to the wing for Clark.
Tuohy and Duncan on the wings
Both goal scoring and damaging with kicking skills
O'Connor Blitz Kolo
Henry Taylor Stewart
Tuohy Kelly Duncan
Dahlhaus Hawk Menegola
Parfitt Ratagolea Ablett
Stanley/Smith Danger Selwood
Menegola Bews Guthrie Narkle

In Narkle Taylor Dahlhaus O'Connor Parfitt (Possibly Stanley)
OUt Clark (inj) Miers (man), Atkins (man), Scott Selwood, Henderson (possibly Smith)

Good game to rest young Clark and Miers anyway- NM are playing the man ferociously, and this Saturday with the cold wet slow conditions, expect some carnage.

Smith wouldn’t have the basic understanding of ‘being physical’ means, big unco potato should have just taken the mark instead of tripping over his own feet and crushing one of our players that actually have a future. Delist him now.

The poor kid. Hand/wrist positioning, pain level, mechanism of fall, possibly elbow fracture and muscle sprain.
Waiting to see how he fares, but 5-8 weeks looking grim for the gutsy little bugger, one of my favourites.

While I duck for cover using a trash can lid for a shield I'm gonna say I think we should bring Parsons in and try him in Clark's role.
Honestly if Parsons comes in, just play him in a forward pocket where all he has to do is try and keep the ball down there and who knows, he might even snag a goal or two. More importantly, if he ****s up then at least it's close to our goals.

BTW, don't bring Parsons in.

As for replacing Clark's influence, if they don't start using Tuohy and O'Connor's run then they've got no clue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back