NFL 2019 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 779960

you can lol all you like but why is Rudolph screaming like a madman, with his left arm swinging muscularly near the groin region, and why is garretts posture bellowing just like when you get it in the balls? because ...he just got smacked over the head with a helmet, is pissed off and giving garrett a cheap shot back.

nothing more galling than Pittspuke apologists

How about a long term Raiders fan trying to be a newbie Ravens fan trying hard to be a AFCN hard ass by his fake Steelers hate?

There was no twisting, the only twisting apart from Garrett was in the Brown fans narrative tried to defend the indefensible. As for justice you already had extracted your ‘own justice’ on Johnson and JuJu.

Take a leaf out of Baker and Freddie’s book about acting a little classy about it.
00C2500A-2090-44A9-8DB1-FA548F0FE96A.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about a long term Raiders fan trying to be a newbie Ravens fan trying hard to be a AFCN hard ass by his fake Steelers hate?
Most Ravens fans don't "hate" the Steelers - its more of a grudging respect because the franchises are very similar.

We're mostly just loving sitting back and watching two other divisional rivals somewhat self-destruct while our chances of winning the division improve :D

thats even worse, cant admit it, get out of the closet. at least im man enough to announce my change of team and face the backlash, but thats how us ravens fans are, tough as teak

Nah, I reckon he's got you all wrong.

I reckon this is your Raiders fandom coming out- flashbacks to days gone by when you had a rivalry with the Steelers.

The truth is you've seen the Raiders win a few games and you're desperate to find a way back to them, but your poor pride won't let you admit you made a mistake.

Most Ravens fans don't "hate" the Steelers - its more of a grudging respect because the franchises are very similar.

We're mostly just loving sitting back and watching two other divisional rivals somewhat self-destruct while our chances of winning the division improve :D
Coming from a true Ravens fan. Need to teach Kylo Ren some Ravens etiquette

Nah, I reckon he's got you all wrong.

I reckon this is your Raiders fandom coming out- flashbacks to days gone by when you had a rivalry with the Steelers.

The truth is you've seen the Raiders win a few games and you're desperate to find a way back to them, but your poor pride won't let you admit you made a mistake.
Ah yes of course, the rise of the Raiders and he’s missed the boat. Oh dear

Pittspuke are hated around the league for being one of the few favored teams by the refs over the last 40 years, as well as their history of dirty shots
What about the Raiders, they armed themselves with plaster casts to take players out amongst other things. Thugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back