NFL 2019 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Mix of both offence and defense players. most of them will be the backups, but good plays there will help them get more plays with the starters.
Really appreaciate your help. I have become stupidly addicted to watching this sport. I am watching every game on ESPN and am going to get an NFL game pass subscription. Its great to have something in the AFL off season. I'd almost go as far to say that I enjoy it more than AFL😳 but I think that will change once the footy season starts again.

Really appreaciate your help. I have become stupidly addicted to watching this sport. I am watching every game on ESPN and am going to get an NFL game pass subscription. Its great to have something in the AFL off season. I'd almost go as far to say that I enjoy it more than AFL😳 but I think that will change once the footy season starts again.
the seasons match up well. Just the 2 weeks after the superbowl before the AFL preseason games start when there is no AFL or NFL to watch.

What is the redzone? Thought it would be easy to Google but I just get results relating to NFL Game Pass. Is it the 10 or 20 yards from goal?

What is the redzone? Thought it would be easy to Google but I just get results relating to NFL Game Pass. Is it the 10 or 20 yards from goal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st down Phil just seeing if he could throw it over a mountain.

2nd. Gordon easy drop.

3rd. Int.

You don't always have to Charger, Chargers.

You had 4+ mins ffs.

Yeah inceptions suck but it's not awfully worse than a punt when its from your own 10 and it ends up up at the oppositions 35.

Not all inceptions are equal.
We call that a #ArmPunt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back