NFL 2019 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

AmericanCrow would be happy to know his predraft views on Baker being the next Johnny Manziel are coming true:

Last 3 Browns games for both of them:

Baker: 1-2 win/loss record Manziel: 1-2 also
Baker: .569 completion % Manziel: .558
Baker: 40.5 QBR Manziel: 56.5 QBR

Edit: Fantasy points: Baker: 34.1 Manziel: 38.7

😱

AmericanCrow would be happy to know his predraft views on Baker being the next Johnny Manziel are coming true:

😱
wow, sir

Is the coming Monday a public holiday? If so, cool, get to actually watch Redzone with the 3am BF crew, shooting the s**t and posting incidental tweets.
Wrong week. The NSW public holiday is the day after the NRL GF.

😱

Believe my position was he was to short and he played out of college offense not well suited for the NFL....not that he was a druggie/drunk worthless garbage like Johnny ;)

Not a betting fan, but was fascinated to watch in week 3 as a punter nearly turned an 89cent parlay bet into $500k.

Keenum sankum.

Wonder what the equivalent week 4 20 pick parlay would be Brasher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe my position was he was to short and he played out of college offense not well suited for the NFL....not that he was a druggie/drunk worthless garbage like Johnny ;)
Grumpy, Gramps??

Not a betting fan, but was fascinated to watch in week 3 as a punter nearly turned an 89cent parlay bet into $500k.

Keenum sankum.

Wonder what the equivalent week 4 20 pick parlay would be Brasher

Gee I hope they cashed out / bet on the Bears.

Don't stress mate, they aren't really comparable anyway, in Johnny's last 3 games he put up better stats with far less talent around him. 😉

Don't stress mate, they aren't really comparable anyway, in Johnny's last 3 games he put up better stats with far less talent around him. 😉

In all seriousness, the all 22 of the third down and goal is genuinely alarming.

If you get a chance to see it....he locked in on tight end entire time, causing the double team. To the left, a defender literally fell down and left a target wide open....and he had another target with a step on his defender sliding underneath along the goal line...also an easy pitch and catch for td.

He had no idea because he never even bothered to look.

I didn't catch it at the game as they were at the far end....but it is seriously high school level effort by a guy who is supposed to be the difference maker.

Not good.

In all seriousness, the all 22 of the third down and goal is genuinely alarming.

In all seriousness from my end, I think this is a case of another GM underestimating the value of offensive lineman and going for flash instead.

That and Baker was able to feed off Chubb running the football really well last year also. I'm blaming that on some offensive line and some play calling.

In all seriousness from my end, I think this is a case of another GM underestimating the value of offensive lineman and going for flash instead.

That and Baker was able to feed off Chubb running the football really well last year also. I'm blaming that on some offensive line and some play calling.

There is no doubt the head ball coach completely lost his mind at the goal line...but the offensive line gave him plenty of time on at least 2 of those 4 plays. I think Baker is making a below avg line look like a disaster.

There is no doubt the head ball coach completely lost his mind at the goal line...but the offensive line gave him plenty of time on at least 2 of those 4 plays. I think Baker is making a below avg line look like a disaster.

Yea, he's playing so uncertain at the moment, seeing ghosts and escaping the pocket before necessary on occasions, trying ttoforce the ball to Odell too often. Confidence is way down at the moment.

Him and the coach need to get out of this funk they are in in a hurry. But I fear it isn't an instant fix type thing, could be a few weeks yet before they get their s**t sorted.

Yea, he's playing so uncertain at the moment, seeing ghosts and escaping the pocket before necessary on occasions, trying ttoforce the ball to Odell too often. Confidence is way down at the moment.

Him and the coach need to get out of this funk they are in in a hurry. But I fear it isn't an instant fix type thing, could be a few weeks yet before they get their s**t sorted.

Kitchens at his presser yesterday sounded a lot like one Hue Jackson...and that ain't good either.

All this said, end of the day...they somehow get it together and pull one out Sunday...they are in the driver seat for the Division. So it is still out there for them as crappy as the overall product has been so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back