2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are into our second year of no Finals.

Imagine having a third year and then Pyke uses demand from another club to get a contract extension from Fagan and Chapman. I highly doubt they would bend over like KT and Kochie did and would probably see it as an easy way to move Pyke on. Probably wish he was.in demand for the Freo or Saints job now.

But not KT and Kochie. They got spooked by GC wanting their coach and caved into the extension after Kern failed to make Finals in three seasons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We are into our second year of no Finals.

Imagine having an third year and then Pyke uses demand from another club to get a contract extension from Fagan and Chapman. I highly doubt they would bend over like KT and Kochie did and would probably see.jt as an easy way to move Pyke on. Probably wish he was.in demand for the Freo or Saints job now.

But not KT and Kochie. They got spooked by GC wanting their coach and caved into the extension after Kern failed to make Finals in three seasons.

Surely these two must be sacked as CEO and President before Kern is. Hiw can anyone have faith in them appointing a new coach when it was their foolish decision to extend Kern after three bad years that got them into this mess.

Didn’t they sign him after they lost the West Coast final?

So last year's trade frenzy was cause they can't afford to pay their players

So hinkley only has a job cause they can't afford to pay a better coach and he's probably agreed to a pay cut or wait for his money.

And they'll still Finnish above us again.

I’m going
Only because work was offered a box for $100 a head
That’s damn cheap

Yep
Saw then for $95ph last Wednesday week

They’re shitting bricks over the projected crowd this week

Fact is it’s also lack of corporate facilities taken up for the whole year and the $$$$ not ponied up by “major” sponsor *

* have only heard this from 1 source to date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucci has been banging on about how disgraceful it is that Port supporters are not attending and that they’ll be to blame if the club finds itself in financial troubles....cough cough.

Does anyone remember Rucci banging on about Port supporters not attending the last years at Footy Park (for all of their bull$hit excuses) and he dressed it up as ‘a bold show of force, voting with their feet’, he compared it to soccer fans with their united show of strength.

He’s changed his tune now.

I sent this in to SEN knowing that Dillon would jump to read it out to pi$$ off Rucc....hi Rucc!.....

“Years ago Rucc was saying how bold it was for Port Power supporters to show their dis satisfaction with the club by not going to Footy Park, now he's changed his tune.
Desperate times call for desperate measures!”

The turnip dismisses it, face the facts Rucc, you talk too much $hit to keep track of your diatribes....I was happy when Dillon read it out again at the start of their show the following day.
Hi Kym, well done.

“Who would you rather be.....?”

There is a limit to what you can pay. Also does his wife work?

I am also sure even Melbourne can match what we would pay an assistant.

Does he have school aged kids? Melbourne private school vs an Adelaide one also a consideration.

Hasn't Ben Hart kept his family in Melbourne despite working here? Our club being the only one to offer him a job.

Reasonably well considering there’s a self imposed ‘national governing body’ voted in by themselves that are nothing more than a Victorian football mafia running a protection racket that serves their own interests first, always has and always will until there’s massive change.

The set up of the Kardinia Pk deal is glaring of this with the step by step, hand in glove collusion the AFL have with the Victorian govt....it protects the GF at the MCG, protects ongoing funding into Victorian grassroots football which goes on to protect it being the main heartland of development due to the overwhelming funding, it’s a perpetual system that keeps feeding itself at the behest of other States, other football competitions and supporters from outside Victoria.

If you want to actually put up some hard facts, numbers and do some real research then look at the AFL funding disparity between development programs in Victoria compared to SA and WA. Have you?

Also take in that Victorians have never taken a big hit to their football history, clubs or their traditional state competition. F*** me! Their half arsed bankrupt teams have all gone on to be in a national comp due to geography and The Great Aussie Rules Football Swindle they played off on a couple of greedy c**ts of clubs, businessmen and shysters that Trump would be proud of.

The biggest hit they’ve taken is Fitzroy folding for f***ing Port, ground rationalisation and having to travel interstate for the odd final......f*** me! What a grift! Don’t get me started on that c*** Demitriou that burnt all he could for his own fat pocket!

So when you ask me how SA Footy is doing I can only say that it’s doing pretty f***ing well considering all the hits it’s taken, the subjugation of its history for the sake of the VFL propaganda machine and its collusion with the Victorian govt to secure that the stronghold will always remain there.
When I see 40k-50k at AO for an SANFL GF I am proud that despite everything, there’s people that still honour and value our history and traditions as compared to some myopic twit that just hates on the easiest of targets with no facts because it’s easier to hit down than actually considering that what they follow is totally flawed.

But hey, just keep living in your own box, looking out for what best suits or profits your concerns and f*** anything outside that. Good for you.

Meanwhile back in SA - "Port suck"....."Crows suck"......Quick, look over there.

I wonder if it was a Victorian who came up with the idea of a Showdown and Western Derby.

Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back