2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know morale isn't exactly high on this board right now, but the result next week is hardly set in stone. We've lost to the Gold Coast, Carlton and St. Kilda this year. We all thought the lid was off after beating Geelong, only to lose to St Kilda a couple weeks later in a putrid performance.

We were supposed to beat your mob last year when you had half your team out, but could only muster 2 goals for the whole game. On top of all this, our record at Ballarat isn't exactly amazing; we got thumped by Port there same time last year.
Our mad Monday was after the west coast game the other week.

I know morale isn't exactly high on this board right now, but the result next week is hardly set in stone. We've lost to the Gold Coast, Carlton and St. Kilda this year. We all thought the lid was off after beating Geelong, only to lose to St Kilda a couple weeks later in a putrid performance.

We were supposed to beat your mob last year when you had half your team out, but could only muster 2 goals for the whole game. On top of all this, our record at Ballarat isn't exactly amazing; we got thumped by Port there same time last year.
very nice and polite post..cheers. reality is you guys are odds on to smash us this week and I don't think too many teams would fancy having to play you in the finals either

Mate we are a rabble devoid of any confidence. You guys are flying and will pump us
We were flying when we started off the season beating Sydney and Hawthorn... then lost to the Gold Coast here in Melbourne...

You guys lost by only 10 points to West Coast last week. If you compare that to our average losing margin in the same fixture (any game in Perth really) over the last few years, it's quite a contrast.

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I feel your club matches up well against some teams, and not so well against others. Essendon and Collingwood are both very fast, mobile teams, which you guys seem to struggle with. As for us, it's less about raw speed, more about outworking and overrunning teams, which I think you match up better against. Same maybe applies in the West Coast match up.

Unfortunately, in the scenario you beat us, it probably means Port make the finals, because Fremantle are as bad as it gets right now.

Your mob have been playing a hard yet good to watch style of football since the bye. Would love a Bont or Macrae type in our midfield.

You honestly deserve to make the eight (plus it stops Port getting in :)) and I think you're capable of winning at least one final.

It’s not missing any point. It’s a carry over of any season good or bad. And it’s fun.
Honestly get no real joy at Port missing the finals when we do as well.

More interested in the success of our side.

Honestly get no real joy at Port missing the finals when we do as well.

More interested in the success of our side.
I get immense joy from anything bad that happens to that shitcan team regardless of how the Crows are travelling and I DGAF what anyone thinks of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s been over for us for ages. Don’t really care about that now.

What’s killing me is the thought of Port flogs strutting about with their chests puffed out if they make the 8. I hate a happy smug Port fan.

#metoo
Sat night was fabulous !
We were flying when we started off the season beating Sydney and Hawthorn... then lost to the Gold Coast here in Melbourne...

You guys lost by only 10 points to West Coast last week. If you compare that to our average losing margin in the same fixture (any game in Perth really) over the last few years, it's quite a contrast.

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I feel your club matches up well against some teams, and not so well against others. Essendon and Collingwood are both very fast, mobile teams, which you guys seem to struggle with. As for us, it's less about raw speed, more about outworking and overrunning teams, which I think you match up better against. Same maybe applies in the West Coast match up.

Unfortunately, in the scenario you beat us, it probably means Port make the finals, because Fremantle are as bad as it gets right now.

Not one of our player will be able to even catch any of yours !

Good old mate in this looked pretty pleased with his win over an injury ravaged Essendon and an experimental Sydney

At least we have not reached this level of delusion

Who said the media weren’t building up Port again ?????

Good old mate in this looked pretty pleased with his win over an injury ravaged Essendon and an experimental Sydney

At least we have not reached this level of delusion

Who said the media weren’t building up Port again ?????

That brightened my day - who had they beaten in their two game winning streak?

Reckon we need more off this - after all, laughter is the best medicene.

That brightened my day - who had they beaten in their two game winning streak?

Reckon we need more off this - after all, laughter is the best medicene.

Koch on the radio providing more bathwater drunkeness

“We’re still in the frame to play finals “
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Koch on the radio providing more bathwater drunkeness

“We’re still in the frame to play finals “
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not if we, Adelaide Football Club, have anything to do with it.

On another issue, how come we haven't played at home in the last round for the last 3 years - the last time was 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back