List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if BoomerRoo has heard the same things I have and if he has it's family based (and with a little research completely fair enough family stuff even the Swans can't deny). It would be callous to say any more than that.

I do know up until the moment his name was called out both he and North thought he would be at North Melbourne that draft but that's not to say he has any link to us, just that he's "gettable" to Victoria. Location wise though St Kilda should have been up to their eyeballs trying to lure him.

iu

I don't know if BoomerRoo has heard the same things I have and if he has it's family based (and with a little research completely fair enough family stuff even the Swans can't deny). It would be callous to say any more than that.

I do know up until the moment his name was called out both he and North thought he would be at North Melbourne that draft but that's not to say he has any link to us, just that he's "gettable" to Victoria. Location wise though St Kilda should have been up to their eyeballs trying to lure him.
I recall all too well. Family situation not unlike our former coach iirc.

Whilst Im a fan of Parker, not sure if we need his type in the middle with Cunners (and now JZ) in their prime.

Parker’s game reminds me of A Swallow and I haven’t forgotten the problems we had with Cunners output when we had the years of Swallow, JZ and Cunners all in the centre square.

Papley on the other hand... where do I sign??

Whilst Im a fan of Parker, not sure if we need his type in the middle with Cunners (and now JZ) in their prime.

Parker’s game reminds me of A Swallow and I haven’t forgotten the problems we had with Cunners output when we had the years of Swallow, JZ and Cunners all in the centre square.

Papley on the other hand... where do I sign??
Yeah sorry but if luke parker wants to play at north you sign him up and find a spot in the 22.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well we did give them Clarke so they owe us

Turned out to be a very handy tagger, especially with Hewett spending a lot less time tagging recently. Didn't get a rest for 2 and a half quarters last week because of the Swans very depleted bench and apparently ran in the top 25 of all time in terms of distance.

You guys can't have Papley though, he is a little jet that I very much don't want going anywhere. Plus at the trade table I just feel the Swans would want more than North would be willing to give up given how important Papley is to our forward line and midfield.

Turned out to be a very handy tagger, especially with Hewett spending a lot less time tagging recently. Didn't get a rest for 2 and a half quarters last week because of the Swans very depleted bench and apparently ran in the top 25 of all time in terms of distance.

You guys can't have Papley though, he is a little jet that I very much don't want going anywhere. Plus at the trade table I just feel the Swans would want more than North would be willing to give up given how important Papley is to our forward line and midfield.
If he can become a good tagger then good luck to him, never minded Ryan, just limited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Papley and Florent

for

North's R1 + R2 2019 picks and Wood

Papley is much more appealing than Florent IMO.

Not that I want to talk him up or anything but Florent has been on a steady progression the last few years, improving a reasonable amount each year and he is actually becoming quite good. Needs to clean up his kicking but he has a strong attacking flair and in 2019 can actually find reasonable amounts of the ball, something he could not do two years ago.

Assuming none of the big 5 are traded (Tarrant, Brown, Cunners, Goldy, Higgo) I'd happily do the following;

Dumont + 2020 2nd to Crows for Alex Keath + 2019 4th.

Macmillan & Turner to Carlton for 19 + 2020 3rd.

Thompson to GC for pick 69.

2019 R1 + 2020 R1 to GWS for Tarranto

This would be a terrible deal.

I like Papley but it's not like we're lacking in medium forwards that average 1-2 goals per game.
He's a medium forward?

One thing we absolutely lack is a crumbing forward that can kick a bag - not to mention one that can run through the midfield. We have grunt and power in the forward line but we lack speed and flair still.

Assuming none of the big 5 are traded (Tarrant, Brown, Cunners, Goldy, Higgo) I'd happily do the following;

Dumont + 2020 2nd to Crows for Alex Keath + 2019 4th.

Macmillan & Turner to Carlton for 19 + 2020 3rd.

Thompson to GC for pick 69.

2019 R1 + 2020 R1 to GWS for Tarranto
Yeah good luck getting the blues and crows to sign off

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back