Discussion 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.5 don't know about him, looks ordinary.
No.29 RFA, might be worth it.
He’s (29) probably been their only one having a crack tonight, hasn’t lost any admirers.

The rest of the Giants though... wow, they’ve been awful.

Pretty harsh calling Caldwell 6 games into his career playing in a losing side. I reckon Coffield would have been pretty similar in stats. Jy Simpkin even wouldn't have done much at the same age either.

I know, they look like us last week. :(

They are playing off a week‘s break against a team who’s won three games, 17th on the ladder.
They have absolutely no excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are playing off a week‘s break against a team who’s won three games, 17th on the ladder.
They have absolutely no excuse.

WTF are they signing their spud coach up for? He makes Richo look like a rocket scientist. They should have called Ross Lyon, he'd straighten them up. They are like a guy who inherits a fortune and pisses it all away. A few years ago everyone loved them as they built and started to show something. Now they look like they are lazy and coast. GC look so much more appealing than them.

Weird game to watch this. Don’t think I have seen so many soccers off the ground.

WTF are they signing their spud coach up for? He makes Richo look like a rocket scientist. They should have called Ross Lyon, he'd straighten them up. They are like a guy who inherits a fortune and pisses it all away. A few years ago everyone loved them as they built and started to show something. Now they look like they are lazy and coast. GC look so much more appealing than them.

I was so mad when they came into the competition and given every advantage under the sun. Thought for sure that they’d have three flags before we got our next.

What an incredible waste of talent, but if this is not a lesson that the team is more important than the individual brilliance, then I don’t know what is.

Hope Gubby is shaking this tree, never know who’ll fall out.

That's exactly how they're playing. There's no clear game style. I don't understand what they're trying to do

Looks like they have modelled their entire team style on Brad Hill's 2020 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back