2020 HFC Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also worth noting, Hanrahan lined up with the orange side, whilst Minchington donned the blue guernsey - perhaps an indication Hanrahan will be there abouts in Round 1.

Standouts today imo were Sicily, Patton, Worpel, Mitchell, Smith, Hardwick

with Wingard, Henderson, Maginness and Ceglar as good contributors

Walker, CJ and Kosi pre-injury were the best younsters imo.
Thanks for the updates Davo :thumbsu:
So Worpel was equal to Mitchell or better?? I'm sorry but this time of year the desperation in me is silly... You mentioned him before mitchell so i ASSUME that means better. :grinning:

Just get the feeling that Worps is going to go BIG this year and wanted...no NEEDED some confirmation.
PS rapt to hear Walker looked good too!!

Also worth noting, Hanrahan lined up with the orange side, whilst Minchington donned the blue guernsey - perhaps an indication Hanrahan will be there abouts in Round 1.
Kicked an absolute class front and square goal in the last.

What's the go with dislocated shoulders? Can they just pop it back in (giggity) and put a bandaid on it?
Players that have had the injury before can often have it put back in and be fine the next week (I played with a guy who could have a trainer put it back in and never even had to leave the field.) sometimes you might have jarred it while dislocating which takes a few weeks.

But if it's your first time it's likely done damage to the joint and you need 6-8 weeks to heal and also build up strength again.

Thanks for the updates Davo :thumbsu:
So Worpel was equal to Mitchell or better?? I'm sorry but this time of year the desperation in me is silly... You mentioned him before mitchell so i ASSUME that means better. :grinning:

Just get the feeling that Worps is going to go BIG this year and wanted...no NEEDED some confirmation.
PS rapt to hear Walker looked good too!!
I’m in the same boat. Hot on Worpels capabilities, and dying for some more data

Remove this Banner Ad

Back