List Mgmt. 2020 List Management II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing our list does need is a gun sport psychologist! Most of the poor performances this year have been a mind set.
Plus a few new voices in our assistant coaching ranks, maybe time to move Barker on.

Based on a list of 40 players...

I’d be targeting Jayden Stephenson and Zac Williams.

Best 22...

B. Newman Weitering Docherty

HB. Williamson Jones Williams

C. SPS Walsh Martin

HF. Cuningham Charlie Fisher

F. Stephenson McKay JSilvagni

R. Pittonet Cripps Setterfield

I. TDK Dow Ed Philp

Depth. Marchbank Plowman McGovern Stocker Kemp Honey O’Brien Newnes Gibbons Cottrell Polson Macreadie Ramsay Phillips +4 draftees

Best wishes. Murphy Simpson Kennedy Kreuzer Lang Betts BSilvagni Finbar Goddard Levi Moore

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Based on a list of 40 players...

I’d be targeting Jayden Stephenson and Zac Williams.

Best 22...

B. Newman Weitering Docherty

HB. Williamson Jones Williams

C. SPS Walsh Martin

HF. Cuningham Charlie Fisher

F. Stephenson McKay JSilvagni

R. Pittonet Cripps Setterfield

I. TDK Dow Ed Philp

Depth. Plowman McGovern Stocker Kemp Honey O’Brien Newnes Gibbons Cottrell Polson BSilvagni Macreadie Ramsay Phillips +4 draftees

Best wishes. Murphy Simpson Kennedy Kreuzer Lang Betts Finbar Goddard Levi Moore

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dow and Philip in the best 22 yet Plowman is left out....

Coleman Papley is now ranked way outside the top 10 for average goals per game, has close to the worst conversion of the top 20 goal kickers

Driver?

If he is obtainable he will be a lot cheaper than what people were touting 8 weeks ago

pretty sure Harker is agreeing with you Arrow.

The players on our list that will form the foundation for the next 4 years are:
Cripps
Doc
Weitering
SPS
Williamson
Plowman
Walsh
Setterfield
Martin
Mckay
C.Curnow

Need something to click: McGovern, Cunningham, Fisher, SOS, TDK

Unknown: Kemp, Philip, Honey

Its obvious where the gaps are. Small forwards and midfield bull.
How can you put tdk and fish there? Tdk is a star in the making and fish just makes things happen

Imagine thinking Newman displaces Plowman.

Also, Jimmae, were you a fan of Joe Atley? Just realised Port Adelaide delisted him.
He's worth a look, for sure. Interesting that Patmore is retained, at least for the moment. I'd be inquiring.

Atley's pace may have tapered a tad, but hopefully he can get himself in shape. Easy signing if so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I strongly suspect he'll be delisted tomorrow.
I don’t think so. If the rumours of BSOS getting delisted are true, I can’t see the club delisting BSOS, Goddard, Moore & Macraedie. Think one will remain and he looks the most likely given he has already shown something despite being injured

I don’t think so. If the rumours of BSOS getting delisted are true, I can’t see the club delisting BSOS, Goddard, Moore & Macraedie. Think one will remain and he looks the most likely given he has already shown something despite being injured
They'll all go. Casboult, Marchbank and McGovern current KPD depth (the last two undersized) but with clubs likely to heavily prune lists I think we'll find a DFA to add to the tall defender group.

They'll all go. Casboult, Marchbank and McGovern current KPD depth (the last two undersized) but with clubs likely to heavily prune lists I think we'll find a DFA to add to the tall defender group.

Macreadie might still stay .... shakey though.

And let's be serious, BSOS, Goddard and Moore aren't ACTUAL KPD depth, they're no more than names on a list. None would actually be called upon with any great expectation.

Macreadie in the same boat. Yes he had some nice moments in his first season but his career has been on a downward trajectory since under 16s.

He played well according to the scratch match reports when fit and injury free. I think he is worth persisting with rather than picking up a DFA like Goddard again
I know that's the only metric we have to judge him on but the 12 on 12 scratchies aren't much of a guide. There's some ability there but I think Macreadie's talent levels have mythically increased the longer he's been absent.

Just my personal opinion, I can understand why others would want to persist but I just don't think it's possible this season. We will want to bring in other players whilst having to fall in line with list reductions, ruthless decisions are inevitable.

I know that's the only metric we have to judge him on but the 12 on 12 scratchies aren't much of a guide. There's some ability there but I think Macreadie's talent levels have mythically increased the longer he's been absent.

Just my personal opinion, I can understand why others would want to persist but I just don't think it's possible this season. We will want to bring in other players whilst having to fall in line with list reductions, ruthless decisions are inevitable.
I agree he’s been injured for so long that it’s a sense of unknown and intrigue. But players that tall don’t usually have his agility and that’s why I think he’s worth persisting with and also as said I can’t see the club delist Moore, BSOS, Goddard and Macraedie All at once

I agree he’s been injured for so long that it’s a sense of unknown and intrigue. But players that tall don’t usually have his agility and that’s why I think he’s worth persisting with and also as said I can’t see the club delist Moore, BSOS, Goddard and Macraedie All at once
I certainly wouldn't be upset if they give him one more year. We'll soon find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back