NFL 2020 NFL - Week 12(Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

1) Considering how much easier (and more common) passing in the NFL has become since those other guys started, those numbers aren't that impressive

2) Make up your damn mind about whether you like Baker or not :p

Proving a point...statistics can mean annnnyyyyything you want them to mean. ;)

As for Baker—I am absolutely 100% consistent. It is a bottom line business. His bottom line is the team is 8-3.

Still...

Run
the damn
Ball

:)

Just leave this here....

Well im sure you will be over the moon when those comparisons earn Baker the largest contract in NFL history. What could go wrong.

Well im sure you will be over the moon when those comparisons earn Baker the largest contract in NFL history. What could go wrong.

I would exercise his 5th year, that is a no brainer.

obviously youve all been wiping your soiled asses on those brown jerseys
Well their first option was championship banners but they were in the cupboard too long and the moths got to them.

obviously youve all been wiping your soiled asses on those brown jerseys

Don’t worry, I set one aside for you to use to cry into

;)

Proving a point...statistics can mean annnnyyyyything you want them to mean. ;)
Yes, that's why you posted them with no context. It has nothing to do with want to gloat or make yourself feel good :p

As for Baker—I am absolutely 100% consistent. It is a bottom line business. His bottom line is the team is 8-3.
Of course you're the type to subscribe to the idiocy that is "QB Wins"

Yes, that's why you posted them with no context. It has nothing to do with want to gloat or make yourself feel good :p

Of course you're the type to subscribe to the idiocy that is "QB Wins"

You are what your record says you are

• The Ravens promoted QB Tyler Huntley, RB Ty'Son Williams, TE Sean Culkin, TE Eric Tomlinson, TE Luke Willson, OL R.J. Prince, DT Aaron Crawford, DE Chauncey Rivers, LB Aaron Adeoye, and LS Nick Moore from the practice squad for Wednesday's Week 12 game against the Steelers.
    This is what you get when you have a full-blown COVID outbreak. It's essentially the JV Ravens facing the 10-0 Steelers. Robert Griffin III will get the start at quarterback.
    Dec 2, 2020, 2:21 PM ET

• The Ravens didn't activate J.K. Dobbins or Mark Ingram from the reserve/COVID-19 list to face the Steelers Wednesday.
    Both players are eligible to come off the list, but perhaps they're feeling less than 100% from their bout with the virus. It'll be Gus Edwards, Justice Hill, and practice-squad call-up Ty'Son Williams in Baltimore's backfield. Inactive for the Ravens are DT Brandon Williams and OT Jake Rodgers.
    RELATED: Dec 2, 2020, 2:17 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Running the ball with 28 seconds left and no time outs. Give yourselves some shots at the end zone. Bad play call. The Steelers were always going to lay all over the ball carrier and stop them setting up properly. Probably still could have held the catch but could have had 3 shots at the TD

I'd have loved to see Tiricco ask Goodell how much of a discount NBC are getting on this game.

They bought THE prime time game of the year, on Thanksgiving Thursday, featuring the electric Ravens.

They got a Wednesday afternoon non-prime time match featuring the dollar store Ravens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back