NFL 2020 NFL - Week 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you decided on your opinion of Tua yet? I thought you were back on him after his second game 😂

Firmly in the negative camp. Bust written all over him. Most first round busts have a good game every now then so Im considering the performance against the cards nothing but a fluke at this point.

So many massively concerning signs. I'd already be on the lookout if I'm the dolphins, they'll have a championship calibre roster and coach with no qb in their title window if they arent careful.

I'd consider Rosen'ing him out of there after his rookie season and taking a QB with the Texans pick which should be around pick 5 to start again. Keep Fitz for another year, draft someone with some upside like Fields or Lance. Tua ain't it.

Lovely words from a guy with $100m contract and heap of natural talent but you’re tarring everyone with same brush there. Pretty clear the talent isn’t there ...and probably isn’t coming soon thanks to some horrendous moves. Having said he deserves a shot with a contender while he can.

Lovely words from a guy with $100m contract and heap of natural talent but you’re tarring everyone with same brush there. Pretty clear the talent isn’t there ...and probably isn’t coming soon thanks to some horrendous moves. Having said he deserves a shot with a contender while he can.

Couldn't agree more. JJ is really getting whiny in his old age. Really sooky. If you wanted to win you could have signed at min wage for a contender. You chose the epic contract path tho. Salary cap is a thing. He's taking up more than a fair share.of it.

Carolina would have had a top 3 pick if we lost today coz of the Bengals win. Instead we drop all the way to #9. fu** me. 😠😠😠😠
No QB for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back