NFL 2020 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Quinn gets the lemon & sars soon if not after this? Similarly to Houston what are they waiting for? They’ve been sailing deeper into an abyss since HT of SB LI
i dont know why they didnt sack him after last season. He might get a few more weeks because they might not want to admit they made a mistake keeping him

Imagine being a Texan fan

0-4 without a first and second rounder 🤮

Imagine being Deshaun thinking "what the hell have I signed on for"

I'm glad the Texans are stinking it up maybe they'll actually get rid of BOB. They make the playoffs every year and do nothing invariably playing in the most boring of the wildcard games.

What's people's impressions of Dak? He was pretty lucky not to have a few picks yesterday and even that TD he threw early, the commentators were going on about how much of a thread the needle job but to me it seemed as though he just didn't see the Safety pushing back across and was extremely lucky it didn't end up in a pick as well. If the Cowboys pay him Mahomes/Watson money I think they're stupid, they've already been burnt by Zeke.

Imagine being Deshaun thinking "what the hell have I signed on for"

I'm glad the Texans are stinking it up maybe they'll actually get rid of BOB. They make the playoffs every year and do nothing invariably playing in the most boring of the wildcard games.

What's people's impressions of Dak? He was pretty lucky not to have a few picks yesterday and even that TD he threw early, the commentators were going on about how much of a thread the needle job but to me it seemed as though he just didn't see the Safety pushing back across and was extremely lucky it didn't end up in a pick as well. If the Cowboys pay him Mahomes/Watson money I think they're stupid, they've already been burnt by Zeke.
They have got rid of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back