Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in the same position. I'm going with Mitchell as Fyfe has burnt me so many times in the past and he's playing up forward more at the moment.

Woodcock or Hosie?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I'm not big on either Woodcock or Hosie as I think they have very shaky JS.

As a North supporter, I'm far more confident of Will Walker's JS. Last week was his first game back from a very long layoff and it showed, but he still did some good things and is definitely a part of the long-term plans. I think he plays for the rest of the season if he stays fit (caveat: purely personal opinion). He's a $155k forward.

Downgrading McPherson in DEF - best option from Sholl, Watson or Ruscoe?

Ruscoe also opens up DEF/MID link with Rivers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Dodo replacement:

Bye-less Ryan @ 560k'ish
vs
Bye-less Saad @ 460k'ish
vs
Maynard @ 510k'ish

I'm also considering a good value MID. Unfortunately, I think the best may be Adams, who hasn't had his bye yet... Or the risky rollercoaster that is Dylan Shiel.

Last edited:
As a Dodo replacement:

Bye-less Ryan @ 560k'ish
vs
Bye-less Saad @ 460k'ish
vs
Maynard @ 510k'ish

I'm also considering a good value MID. Unfortunately, I think the best may be Adams, who hasn't had his bye yet.

What's the prognosis on Doedee? Is he gone for weeks?

If so, I'll sideways to Maynard.

What's the prognosis on Doedee? Is he gone for weeks?

If so, I'll sideways to Maynard.

As fellow kangas supporters, we should know how to translate Steve Saunders' BS, but no-one can work out what the hell he is saying.

In for scans, but he did say Lynch's hammy was less of an injury than Doedee... And someone in the injury thread suggested his season might be in danger!

As fellow kangas supporters, we should know how to translate Steve Saunders' BS, but no-one can work out what the hell he is saying.

In for scans, but he did say Lynch's hammy was less of an injury than Doedee... And someone in the injury thread suggested his season might be in danger!

Cheers. Saunders is perhaps the most over-rated medical person in football (though I understand there are some challengers for that title over at Freo).

Coniglio v Merrett v Taranto?

Zerrett, but it's close. (I have Cogs, would like Zerrett).

Lloyd, Wicks, Bytel and $260k
vs
Z Williams, Z Merrett, Wicks/Bytel

Get the must-have Lloyd (at peak price, mind you) and cash for next move or empty the coffers and double up (miss a rook)?

Edit: ooh, I can actually re-work it to get Williams, FYFE and a rook. That feels very exciting (and injury-prone).

Last edited:
Coniglio v Merrett v Taranto?
I've had Cogs from the start. He had that one defensive role on Howe earlier this year and shat the bed (49).
Other than game he's averaging over 110 and always a chance to go big if he's on.
Taranto is building and upside is there. 7 scores under 76 last year concern me. He's hot or cold
Merrett has a small chol and I can relate to that. So its Zerrett for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back