Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 25 September, 7:15pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That's such a good idea, me too I think. It's so good!
Yep fills in a no-footy Friday night nicely :thumbsu:

By the way, I know that Mrs SC fish is secretly in love with Ben Brown - but I don't care because so am I :hearts:

Yep fills in a no-footy Friday night nicely :thumbsu:

By the way, I know that Mrs SC fish is secretly in love with Ben Brown - but I don't care because so am I :hearts:
Your Benneth Brown love is welcome on this board any time, Fish.

Hello Demons, Mrs SC fish (an avid Melbourne fan) and I want to watch a replay of the 2021 grand final tonight how do we go about this? Happy to pay a few bucks to watch it. Thanks
Pro tip for Mr SC fish: Find a reason to leave the room about half way through the 3rd and don't return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the * do I search for it on Kayo? It used to just...be there.
Find the AFL page where you can see all of the team logos and click on the Dees logo. Should take you to all Dees content and scroll down to find prior year replays, all of the 2021 games (even back to 2019) are still there, which I didn’t know until now either! Thought they were gone.

Find the AFL page where you can see all of the team logos and click on the Dees logo. Should take you to all Dees content and scroll down to find prior year replays, all of the 2021 games (even back to 2019) are still there, which I didn’t know until now either! Thought they were gone.
Thanks. I found it on the phone app, so I'm chromecasting it. Still NFI how to find it on TV app.

MMM Perth is so much better.
I watched it last night.

I love Denis Cometti but by crikey he was bad on that call. Consistently getting players names wrong or not even saying their names (because he didn't know). He also seemed off the pace with calling the action. Certainly past his prime, was clear retiring was the right choice.

I watched it last night.

I love Denis Cometti but by crikey he was bad on that call. Consistently getting players names wrong or not even saying their names (because he didn't know). He also seemed off the pace with calling the action. Certainly past his prime, was clear retiring was the right choice.
Yeah he's not so sharp anymore but it was a great contrast with the 7 call to have a team giddy as * as we starting hammering them.

Is this the Nuffie Things you've done Fred?
Cause I've already bought a Grand Final package
west wing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back