Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horace you better have your medicine before watching this, mate.

But I reckon this is the bloke he reminds me of a bit… certainly against his own age.

I’m only going from what I’ve read but Amiss is the forward which would suit us.

Crikey.

Yeh I'll take one of those thanks.

I really wish Kane Cornes had stuck with the fire brigade, he'd be much better with water spouting out of a hose, or in breathing apparatus, than he is as football judge. This crusade against Will Phillips as a "tiny" midfielder (direct quote) is simply laughable - can someone tell him that at 180cm, Phillips is taller than Lachie Neale (177), boy wonder Matt Rowell (178) and Dion Prestia (175) - to name a few?

Perhaps also let him know that he needs to retract his early season scaremongering about the kangaroos list cull as it's been proven to be the correct decision.

'You are wrong Kane (toad) Cornes with virtually every statement that comes out of your mouth'.

He's all about ratings/click bait.

Horace you better have your medicine before watching this, mate.

But I reckon this is the bloke he reminds me of a bit… certainly against his own age.

I’m only going from what I’ve read but Amiss is the forward which would suit us.

The most impressive thing about these highlights is that he was still able to run despite those shorts cutting off all circulation to his legs.

Impressive.

Knightmare. He has an over-inflated sense of self-importance and is one of the most blatant examples of a narcissist you'll find. He's proven over and over again to know sh*t all about AFL players and even less about draftees. It's embarrassing to see him looked at as a reliable source of draft knowledge and his posts offer very little outside of comedic value..

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Adelaide have a chance of finishing last and Tex is now out for 6 weeks. While l have no doubt he deserved it ,but is it a coincidence that it has been brought to everyone attention "NOW" and not when it happened. Its seems to appear to me that Adelaide may not want to win another game this season especially against us and thought that maybe if they left it as late as possible they would make sure that he doesn't play against us in the last round.. :think:

So I take it no NAB League this week with the lockdown?

Like last year I think there are going to be some gems later in the draft who haven't had the chance to really cement their form.

So Adelaide have a chance of finishing last and Tex is now out for 6 weeks. While l have no doubt he deserved it ,but is it a coincidence that it has been brought to everyone attention "NOW" and not when it happened. Its seems to appear to me that Adelaide may not want to win another game this season especially against us and thought that maybe if they left it as late as possible they would make sure that he doesn't play against us in the last round.. :think:

I don't think there's any conspiracy there but no doubt this helps their little tank for Horne quite well.

I hope this post is in jest, otherwise I fear you are in way too deep pal.

So I take it no NAB League this week with the lockdown?

Like last year I think there are going to be some gems later in the draft who haven't had the chance to really cement their form.

Managers tie up young draft talent

This year’s top draft prospects have selected their managers in the annual race to sign up the game’s best young stars.

No. 1 draft pick and Collingwood father-son gem Nick Daicos is looked after by Robbie D’Orazio from Connors Sports and soon-to-be Western Bulldogs prodigy Sam Darcy has chosen Tom Petroro at TLA.

Another potential top-five pick Tyler Sonsei, who has shone for Eastern Ranges, joined forces with Nick Gieschen from the Connors stable alongside quick defender Josh Sinn, who is another D’Orazio client.

Exciting hybrid midfielder Finn Callaghan, who at 189cm has a penetrating left-foot kick, signed with Tom Seccull at Hemisphere. Julian Petracca has landed Mac Andrew and key defender Josh Gibcus.

And midfield bull Jason Horne has teamed up with Ben Williams at Players Ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back