Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon v Melbourne should be a cracker tonight. Great sitting back watching other games after a win.
So GOOD
Even went and watched Sandy today

Essendon v Melbourne should be a cracker tonight. Great sitting back watching other games after a win.
I'm also looking forward to it.

If Essendon win tonight Melbourne drop down to fourth. If they win by more than 20 Melbourne drop out of the top four!

I'm also looking forward to it.

If Essendon win tonight Melbourne drop down to fourth. If they win by more than 20 Melbourne drop out of the top four!
They'll stay top?

They'll stay top?
I think Melbourne should win and stay top two.

But Essendon have shown when they get their tails up they're pretty hard to stop. Parish's form has been a momentum starter for the Bombers this year but he will be up against the very best in Oliver.

I think Melbourne should win and stay top two.

But Essendon have shown when they get their tails up they're pretty hard to stop. Parish's form has been a momentum starter for the Bombers this year but he will be up against the very best in Oliver.
Nah I'm saying even if Melbourne lose they will stay top. Furthest they can drop is to 2nd but that's tomorrow if the Dogs beat the Eagles.

Nah I'm saying even if Melbourne lose they will stay top. Furthest they can drop is to 2nd but that's tomorrow if the Dogs beat the Eagles.
hhhhmmmm.

I'm going to have to review my ladder predictor skills.

Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bontempelli having another big game against West Coast, he'd be the short priced favourite for the Brownlow now.

Always tough watching him carve it up when you know we could have had him, thankfully recruiting the likes of Steele and Crouch has softened the blow somewhat but it still stings thinking of what might have been.

West Coast getting destroyed by the Dogs, I reckon we'll be a chance of beating them in Perth when we play them there especially with no crowd.

The West Coast home crowd is worth at least 5 goals with the free kick boo factor but with our luck it will be back to a full crowd when we play them.

It's going to be really interesting what West Coast do in the off season.

Right now, they are clearly a step or two below the best teams and have to use their first pick this year so won't be able to trade in anyone to immediately improve them.

Will be interesting to see if they go one more time with their current group and hope they can get lucky, or if they trade a few of there older players to get some picks in to do almost a mini refresh of their squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back