Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny story. I thought he had already left at the end of last year and mid way through the first half of game one my mate texted me to say “oh and addo-carr is still playing for us “
was leaving but stayed for another year
Doesn't want to leave he loves the storm but has family interstate

Addo Carr 6 tries 1st time in 71 years
Damn. What a beast. 48 points ahead of Roosters too now so let’s see them catch back up to our PD.

Wonder if Ned Guy’s strategy seriously was to offload cap to get Petracca and now that The Trac has signed on at Melbourne Ned is cooked?

That was the rumour.

Wonder if Ned Guy’s strategy seriously was to offload cap to get Petracca and now that The Trac has signed on at Melbourne Ned is cooked?

there was a rumour that eddie personally paid off a huge debt for beams, which the AFL then ruled to be in cap. then they had to re-sign Grundy on big coin. plus moores values unexpectedly shot through the roof, which ****ed the treloar deal they had just done prior. they asked treloar to take a cut and he told em to get get ****ed. basically they were forecast over the cap massively and had to cut hard.

IMG_20210411_0048.jpg
Just found this. Thats me with the great man Darrel Baldock in St Kilda when I was a kid and the other kid watching is Darrels son. My old man was mates with the Doc back in the day.

Last edited:
View attachment 1120431
Just found this. Thats me with the great man Darrel Baldock in St Kilda when I was a kid and the other kid watching is Darryls son. My old man was mates with the Doc back in the day.
that’s awesome. Whatever happened to his son?

nvm just read the post above mine. That’s so sad :(

Hard to believe North were two and zip round two last year. Their sole victory since then has been against a side that at the time were winless from eight games and would go on to be zip and 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping Richmond can beat up Geelong tonight to soften them up for us next week, loved watching them beat up the Dogs last Friday night.

As much as I'm sick of seeing Richmond winning flags I can't help but admire the way they go about it and the tough brand of footy they play.

View attachment 1120431
Just found this. Thats me with the great man Darrel Baldock in St Kilda when I was a kid and the other kid watching is Darrels son. My old man was mates with the Doc back in the day.

Wow that's some claim to fame, not many Saints fans would have a pic of themselves with the Doc back in his heyday, especially in this day and age.

That’s mark of the year sewn up. Was in the car listening to the radio and had to stick on Kayo to check it out.

mint.

Terrible call from BT, and then a bit later he spent some time arguing with Hodgey about the definition of an intercept mark. Usual idiocy from him.
Was a ripper call from Howie and dunstall on the ms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back