No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile over on the Saints board... they dont sound too pleased with Jones and they want him dropped to the 2s. Watched Saints' games this year and yeah disposal is still a problem. Could be a team wide problem where everyone is down.

Hanners is injured again... great player for us but his best years were definitely with us.

Yer I know it's to early yet dunno if it's because we finished with 5 wins last year but need to see more.
I'm just enjoying the moment and the good thing about winning the early game is I can just sit back and know we've got the four points, are unbeaten and irrespective what happens in the remaining games we're at least going to be near the pointy end of the ladder at the end of the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps instead of challenging the umps to looks at the distance of kicks, Hardwick would have been better off challenging his players to play within the rules. Deserve to be 2 suspensions with the rough conduct on Durssma after the ball was out of play and again a potential season ending knee injury and concussion with a sling tackle after disposal.

Interesting round with none of the Melbourne teams playing each other (Dees play Cats).

So far it is 2-0 for the non MFL teams. Big ask but it would be great if it is 9-0 by the end of the round. Astonishing levels of salt would be produced in the Melbourne media.

Harris Andrews is really struggling with the new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back