No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep down inside, I think the Lions players know that last year was their year. It was like an AFL carnival in QLD, lots of games played there, beat Richmond of all teams in the QF... only to choke it away against the Cats of all teams where they just got run over. Not sure if they will recover from that.

i wouldn't take Toby Greene over Papley right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say bulldogs flag favourites

Another tip 8 scalp
Think it's a bit fo stretch calling Brisbane a top 8 scalp with how they are playing this season. The fact Brisbane are so close should be concerning for the Bulldogs considering how poor the Lions have been today. The most worrying thing is there are shades of the 2016 umpiring happening at the moment. Incorrect disposal is being ignored and they are getting every high tackle paid even if there is a fleeting brush over the shoulder. Yet when they do the same, it's play on every time.

Think it's a bit fo stretch calling Brisbane a top 8 scalp with how they are playing this season. The fact Brisbane are so close should be concerning for the Bulldogs considering how poor the Lions have been today. The most worrying thing is there are shades of the 2016 umpiring happening at the moment. Incorrect disposal is being ignored and they are getting every high tackle paid even if there is a fleeting brush over the shoulder. Yet when they do the same, it's play on every time.
More talking on last year

Bravedogs 2: Ruff Call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back